Need good holster for SF U2.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking for a belt-carry option for my U2. I know about the surefire velcro pouch, but I am looking for something a bit better. I am open to any belt carry options that you U2 owners can recommend. Thanks in advance for any ideas...

ja10

Enlightened
Search around for John Willis. His stuff is amazing, and it isn't expensive at all. His pricing may have changed, but with two holders for 18650 batteries, I think it was $25 or $30 including shipping.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 2 for my U2 and think they are very verynice. John went out of his way to help me out and get what I needed.

Then again, I often ask why I needed two LOL

Search around for John Willis. His stuff is amazing, and it isn't expensive at all. His pricing may have changed, but with two holders for 18650 batteries, I think it was $25 or $30 including shipping.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

Which holder do I get from his site for the U2? I only saw the M6 and the A2 pouches.

qarawol

Enlightened
Hi socom1970,

Will you be interested in a ambidextrous, horizontal type leather holster??

pics…

U2Horizontala.jpg

U2Horizontal.jpg

SurefireU2-1.jpg

Njoy…

qarawol

Enlightened
qarawol, That would be perfect for my Gladius!!

What is it and where did you get it??

Thanks!

1) It is an ambidextrous, horizontal type leather holster SPECIFICALLY made for the Surefire U2 to fit a 1-1/2" belt.

2) You get them from me. Since this is not the B/S/T... PM me.

3) You're welcome.

Njoy...

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a beautiful carry option, but I need it to be vertical(i should have mentioned that). Do you have any that are vertical and not stick up very far above the belt line?

Hi socom1970,

Will you be interested in a ambidextrous, horizontal type leather holster??

QUOTE]

Paladin

Enlightened
Surefire now has their V91 quick detach nylon holster for the U2.

The Surefire U2 kept in my BOB rides in a V91 holder to keep from banging against the other items, and provide a belt carry mode as needed. The V91 appears very well made. Mike at OpticsHQ has them available, and is great to deal with.

Paladin