Happy Halloween!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Just wanted to wish all of the ghosts, goblins, witches, rats, and other little squeaky creatures on CPF a happy (but safe!) Halloween!!! :party:

As part of a song goes...

Happy happy Halloween,
Halloween,
Halloween,
Happy happy Halloween,
Sil-ver Shamrock!
:grin2:

Arkayne

Enlightened
thestone800x6001ehrebuild1913copy.jpg

and the pumphouse of horror!!

pumpanim_9.gif

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guess how many Trick-or-Treaters came to my house?

If you guessed a positive number, you'd be wrong.

Arkayne

Enlightened
Halloween just isn't the same anymore. When I was a kid the neighborhood was a FRENZY! Kids from my neighborhood and groups from blocks away made the rounds. It was like the county fair came to town and didn't end until 12AM. Now, I've had less than 10 kids stop by the house.

From what I hear, the mall is the place to go. Bah!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Well I'm a few minutes late - tried to post this just before midnight & lost it...:ohgeez:

Check out FEARnet.com for some GREAT FREE HORROR flicks (full length), viewed on your desktop.

Hmmm, anyway to save them?

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guess how many Trick-or-Treaters came to my house?

If you guessed a positive number, you'd be wrong.
Look on the bright side: more candy for yourself :p

Me, I didn't have any. The positive thing about living in a flat, I guess. :p

(oh, and yes, for the past four or so years we've had trick-or-treaters in Italy. Why? Beats me...)

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Halloween was splendid here at greenlight's house. Hundreds of kids stopped by and I did my best to spook them with my black light and some spooky candles. I played my halloween CD 10 times in a row.. that got a little repetitive. Next year I'll use my iPod and make a playlist.

After I went out to party with my friends and have some adult fun.

I used my blue inova x1.v1 to scope out the kids on the street. There was no TP or shaving cream this year. I think the cops put the scare in the teenagers.

Gaffle

Enlightened
Halloween was crazy here! Tons of kids, and their parents were dressed up too. Wasn't so scary that I had to bust out the ProPoly. It did turn out a bit sad though. My wife screwed me, big time.....

Me.jpg

I went to work with the screw on my forehead for Halloween day. Wasn't as gory. This was done for our daughters Halloween party a few days prior, as the date shows.;)

US.jpg

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I'm a few minutes late - tried to post this just before midnight & lost it...:ohgeez:

Check out FEARnet.com for some GREAT FREE HORROR flicks (full length), viewed on your desktop.

Hmmm, anyway to save them?

Short of Snapz Pro X, I couldn't find a way. No Safari Activity Window download, no Firefox VideoDownloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.