• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: NovaTac 120T SuperNova with all the "trimmings"

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
**SOLD to gtie** I hate to do it, but there's other things I HAVE to have, and funds are scarce...so here goes:

Up for sale is my NovaTac 120T with Milkyspit's "SuperNova" mod, seen here on post #33:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/174494&page=2

The light I'm selling is NOT the one in the thread. It's one I bought directly from LightHound, and shipped to Milky to have modded (serial no. 10909). The results were the same as Kid9P's.

The light also includes a PEU SS bezel with three green tritium vials installed, and a Ti pocket clip seen here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/177157

Also, I'm including (4) new Energizer CR123 cells.

I do not have the original reflector and lens, but I do have a Flashlightlens.com UCL and a UCL LDF that I'll be including in case you want to purchase another reflector from NovaTac and go back to the original configuration. Also included is the box and all papers.

I have over $300.00 invested in this, but I'm letting it go for $250.00 to off-set the cost if you decide that you want to go back to the original configuration w/ reflector (NovaTac charges $50 for replacement reflectors). Price includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation.

The light is in EXCELLENT condition, and HAIII on all sections of the body are a VERY good match!

Cash PayPal only; CONUS, AK and HI only, please. I will ship internationally, but buyer must assume extra shipping costs, and I will assume NO liability if it is "lost" or does not make it to it's destination.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. First "I'll take it!" posted here has priority. Thanx for looking!

One more thing...If an "I'll take it!" is followed with an immediate PayPal payment (say, within 1 hour), I'll include this as well (It's LNIP!):

http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2625

PJD

Send PP to: shortbaldnbad at msn dot com

Last edited:

gtie

Enlightened
Re: FS: NovaTac 120T SuperNova with all the "trimmings"

I'll take it!

gtie

Enlightened

:paypal:

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

gtie...It's yours! I'll ship first thing in the morning, and I'll send you a PM with the delivery confirmation number and insurance number. Thanx!

PJD

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast

Updating the registry, congrats on the snag gtie!

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

gtie...payment WAS received within 1 hour from the time you said "I'll take it!", so you will be receiving the Boker RESCOM as well! Again, Thanx!

PJD

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
gtie...I shipped the light about an hour ago. I'm sending you a PM with your del conf/insurance numbers. Again, Thanx!

PJD