Kirkland Signature 14 Piece Hard Anodize Cookware Set

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to Costco today and got the Kirkland Signature 14 Piece Hard Anodize Cookware Set.

It's a 14 piece set that includes,

Covered saucepan: 2 qt.
Covered saucepan: 1 qt.
Covered sauté pan: 5.5 qt.
Flared edge skillet: 8.5"
Covered saucepan: 3 qt.
Covered stockpot: 8 qt.
(w/stainless steel insert)
Flared edge skillet: 10"
Flared edge skillet: 12.5"

Features,

Hard anodized cookware

Professional Quality: Heavy-gauge aluminum offers superior heat conductivity allowing even and efficient transfer of heat while maintaining consistent temperature.

Advanced Non-Stick Surface:
Tougheners & reinforcement ensure abrasion & scratch resistance; surface is guaranteed never to chip, crack, peel, or interact w/foods; combines superior hard-anodized substrate w/reinforced non-stick technology from DuPont® creating one of the most durable non-stick pans available.

Ultra Smooth, Hard Anodized:
Electrochemically treated to create a finish that is scratch-resistant, non-porous, non-reactive & 2-times harder than stainless steel; polished & buffed for ultra-smooth exterior that's less porous than standard cookware.

18/10 Stainless Steel Handles:
Handcrafted, hand-polished hollow-cast handles; ergonomic for natural wrist position & comfort; securely riveted for a lifetime of use.

18/10 Stainless Steel Lids:
High domed, heavy-gauge, 18/10 stainless steel w/mirror polish; fits precisely for heat & nutrient retention.

PP001Small.jpg

PP002Small.jpg

PP003Small.jpg

PP004Small.jpg

PP005Small.jpg

PP006Small.jpg

PP007Small.jpg

PP008Small.jpg

PP009Small.jpg

supes

Enlightened
Excellent pics again, erns! I wish I had a Costco near me, this looks like a good set. My skillet is getting less "non-stick" every time I cook it seems. How much did you get it for?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
We bought a similar set & after a few months the non-stick coating started flaking - took them back without any hassle (lifetime warranty). Perhaps an isolated incident - these look different.

We went with Cook's Essentials (lifetime warranty) from QVC. We didn't want to spend an arm & a leg on a set & both of these sets seemed reasonable. I'd buy Costco's brand again, I'd buy the Cook's Essentials again as well.

Yeah, I know...cookware on a flashlight forum - well it's in the right area & it is technology!! Besides, who doesn't want value for their money?!

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
The cost of the set is $159.00 without tax. With tax $173.19

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigman,

How long ago did you purchase the set from Costco that had the problem with the flaking?

bigfoot

Enlightened
Two thumbs up votes here for the Costco cookware. I know of two relatives that have these sets, one is from earlier this year, the other from at least a few years ago.

I've done enough cooking with both of these sets to say I won't hesitate to buy them when it's time for new pots & pans.

They work great!

:thumbsup:

mr45acp2u

Newly Enlightened
Love my set. It has been in use for about 8 years now. The smaller frying pan, that gets lots of use, is starting to look a little rough. But it will still cook and let you flip an egg with ease.

For the price I don't think you will find a better pot and pan set out there.

mr45acp2u

mdtahseen.usa

Newly Enlightened
Brilliant pics once more, erns! I wish I had a Costco close me, this resembles a decent set. My skillet is getting less "non-stick" each time I cook it appears.For more information visit this site which is described about anodized cookware

Last edited:

bryan123

Newly Enlightened
This is a good deal but I chose to go the Ala Carte route for a couple of reasons.

1. Not much use for the 1 quart saucepan or the saute pan.
2. I wanted a mix of nonstick and stainless steel.

I wound up with a Calphalon Contemporary nonstick anodized 2 1/2 quart shallow saucepan and a Wolfgang Puck 4 quart stainless steel (SS) saucepan with steamer insert, a Wolfgang SS 8 quart stockpot with insert, and 4 skillets from 8 to 12 inches, one stainless and three nonstick, for well under $100. The Wolfgang Puck items and the Calphalon were all ranked as Best Buys by Cook's Illustrated.