Place to buy Maglight Drop-IN

tsia

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, I'm going to Houston for one week next week for some business. Does anyone know if there's any place to buy the Maglight Drop-in ? I'll be moving around so can ship these stuffs to me. I would love to find a place where I can just go in buy the drop-in and a new Maglight and go. Please advise if anyone knows of any. Thanks. :twothumbs

Marduke

Flashaholic
Hi everyone, I'm going to Houston for one week next week for some business. Does anyone know if there's any place to buy the Maglight Drop-in ? I'll be moving around so can ship these stuffs to me. I would love to find a place where I can just go in buy the drop-in and a new Maglight and go. Please advise if anyone knows of any. Thanks. :twothumbs

I assume you mean where to buy them in the US while you are here. Any WalMart or Target will have them. Some Targets have been running dropins on sale, but it's hit or miss depending on the store. At normal price, both stores are about the same. Their selection will probably be:

MiniMag NiteIze dropins, both 3 LED and 1 Watt, some packages even with tailswitch and/or IQ switch, $5-20

MagLite 2-6 cell NiteIze PR bulb dropin ~$8

Maglite LED upgrade, 2,3, and maybe 4 cell $20 ($5-$10 if on sale at Target)

MagLite LED lights, MiniMag LED lights ~$16-35

2-4 D cell Maglites ~$15-25

Incan MiniMags $8

Solitaire $5

There may be more Houston specific stores with some deals, but I don't live there so I have no clue.

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Maglite MagLed drop in together with a stock incan Maglite is identical to the Maglite LED model they sell. Usually it's cheaper or about the same to buy the Maglite LED than the MagLed drop in plus an incan Maglite (if you go to the big box stores like Target or HomeDepot). They even put a Krypton bulb in the tailcap for you ;)

Last edited: