• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Princeton Tec EOS Mods for brighter light with a little more flood

mountainwalker

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I'm new to these forums and stumbled on them when trying to find out how to optimize an EOS - one of my fellow members at backpackinglight.com posted this thread on our forum. This was a fantastic post.

I'm looking for someone to modify 2-4 EOS headlamps for me - I would be more than willing to pay what you think is fair for the mods. I'm not afraid of tinkering but prefer to have someone do this who has done this several times already rather than attempt it new. Plus I don't have a lot of time on my hands running a software company and with a hospitalized family member, so I'm more than happy to pay to save some time and have the mod done right.

I'm interested in using these headlamps primarily for hiking but also for rollerskiing (x country skiing on wheels when there's no snow) and bike riding (I guess I may need a helmet/bike mount kit from PT). I'm looking for punch + a little more flood than the EOS throws for close around camp work. I'm also looking for good battery life. I'm hoping that with the brighter bulb and reflector I can use the lamp to do the same job at a lower battery setting, giving me brighter light for longer time than the unmodded EOS.

Can you suggest an LED/reflector combo that would be best for my use?

Please PM or email me if you are interested with your bulb + reflector recommendation, cost and shipping cost to New York zip 10023. I can send paypal cash payment right away and have a long history of great feedback on other forums and on eBay.

Thanks,

EJ

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All,

I'm new to these forums and stumbled on them when trying to find out how to optimize an EOS - one of my fellow members at backpackinglight.com posted this thread on our forum. This was a fantastic post.

I'm looking for someone to modify 2-4 EOS headlamps for me - I would be more than willing to pay what you think is fair for the mods. I'm not afraid of tinkering but prefer to have someone do this who has done this several times already rather than attempt it new. Plus I don't have a lot of time on my hands running a software company and with a hospitalized family member, so I'm more than happy to pay to save some time and have the mod done right.

I'm interested in using these headlamps primarily for hiking but also for rollerskiing (x country skiing on wheels when there's no snow) and bike riding (I guess I may need a helmet/bike mount kit from PT). I'm looking for punch + a little more flood than the EOS throws for close around camp work. I'm also looking for good battery life. I'm hoping that with the brighter bulb and reflector I can use the lamp to do the same job at a lower battery setting, giving me brighter light for longer time than the unmodded EOS.

Can you suggest an LED/reflector combo that would be best for my use?

Please PM or email me if you are interested with your bulb + reflector recommendation, cost and shipping cost to New York zip 10023. I can send paypal cash payment right away and have a long history of great feedback on other forums and on eBay.

Thanks,

EJ

PM sent.