• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lightwave 4000 for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone have a Lightwave 4000 that they would be willing to sell?
Just FYI,I'm from Portland,OR. (Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I'm just desperately looking for any place I might buy this wonderful light,as I had a disasterous time on Ebay trying to buy this.I was waiting over a month and a half on a backorder,and then the store-Brands-2000- told me the Lightwave 4000 had been discontinued,so I would never get it.)

I'll be willing to pay you through Paypal. (Hope I'm not breaking any rules here...)

Send me a PM if you want my email address.(I'd rather not make it public.)

Thanks to all,for listening to my tale of woe.

Mike

Last edited:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for replying to my own post, but I think I've found another website that listed the Lightwave 4000 in stock. http://baproducts.com/index.asp is the site.I ordered the Lightwave 4000 there. I'll update you later on how all this turns out. Thankfully,there does appear to be light at the end of the tunnel. :D

paulr

Flashaholic
Man that's a weird old light and I hope you have a good reason (collecting or whatever) for wanting one. Otherwise there are other lights I'd have recommended. i hope baproducts works out. If not you could post a WTB (want to buy) notice on CPFMP (CPF marketplace).

Gary123

Enlightened
I have this weird old light and I wouldn't sell it (actually, I have the 3000). Its great, looks great, really long run time (60 hours or something) and much better quality than the plastic version that came out later - whatever that model was. But there is also something else. There is a really nice quality about the light that comes from a flashlight with multiple led's, something soft and decidedly less harsh about it.

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Well it's certainly got a long runtime & a great torch for power outages!

However, since it's not a Custom job...this thread would be better in the Want to Buy thread over at the CPF Market Place.

Let's close this one here...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.