• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* FS : USL & charger & EXTRAS <<MAD PIX>> *SOLD*

nitnapz

Enlightened
:devil::devil:

The UltimateStealthLight is a legend here on CPF. It consists of a 2D mag, being powered by a 13.2V battery pack with the Osram 64625 or 62138 100W bulbs.-thanks LUX

100W of light producing +2000Lumen, able to burn paper within 3 seconds, and i've had fun showing this off, and everyone is simply amazed by the power. need to get rid of evidence ? why not burn it ! hungry ? why wait ? cook an egg ! need to reheat pizza ? works fine for that aswell !

i used this just last night as i was taking my nightly walk, and scared a security officer while trespassing and i do not think he had anything near the brightness of this torch. the USL commands power.

here are some pictures, and some extras are included.
torch
extra 62138 bulb
chrome mag stock bezel
KIU aluminum strike bezel with green glow powder
hi-tec charger-to use with 12V DC power
banana clips and jacks
--
dress up your USL how you like it !
DSC02219.jpg

Awesome looking KIU bezel for resting
DSC02220.jpg

side profile
DSC02221.jpg

bulb and socket - built very well and hopefully an assailant would survive a blow with this to the head
DSC02222.jpg

which one is the real power here ?
DSC02223.jpg

bulb and sexy shot of the front
DSC02224.jpg

KIU bezel again
DSC02225.jpg

the package ! everything you get
DSC02226.jpg

---
the first user who commits to purchasing comes through with payment asap, verified PayPal customers only. PM with any questions of further pictures requested. this is a true beauty, in excellent condition and initial and existing bulb used not more than 1.5hrs through a couple charges.

:devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:

nitnapz

Enlightened
Re: FS : USL & charger & EXTRAS <<MAD PIX>> *GONE*

this may have come as a SHOCK, but the USL has been traded.