• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Masa Sea - Closed

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Closed for Business

Terms:

Offers and trades: No offers or trades at this time. All lights sold as is. I will not part them out or Lego them. :tsk:

Payment: Cash paypal only.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price.

Reserving item: First post "I'll take it" with the item number has priority over PM's. I reserve the final say.

Batteries: Not included

masa00tp8.jpg

MENU:

#1 Soup
Ti S27-PD, white Tritium, 750ma. The PD body is from Don's last mule run. The head from his S27-Cx2. The converter is from the mule. To differentiate the light output from a PD-S the converter has been bumped up to 750ma for more brightness, less runtime, and more heat. Super Urban Light. Uses: 1xCR123 or 1xRCR123 (recommended). As from McGizmo condition. This is the light on the Far Left in the pictures. - SOLD: Brightboy1

#2 Appetizer
Ti Cx2 Mule with Cree Q5 bin WC Tint The body's from Don's S27-Cx2 and the head from his last mule run. The converter is from the S27-Cx2. The emitter is a Cree Q5 bin WC Tint, no excuses white. GITD retaining o-ring outside the lens. Have to admit this is my favorite light using a lithium 17650. It's bright, like turning on a wide-angle tract light. Fits the pocket easily, only 1.25" longer then a PD-S. The grip fits all hand sizes comfortably. Ultimate Urban Light. Uses: 2x CR123, 2 x RCR123, or 1x 17650. As from McGizmo condition This is the light 2nd from the Left in the pictures. Withdrawn

#3 Entrée
TiCN Coated Ti S27-Cx2. Mint light polished and coated in modamag's Exotic Coating GB. Very nice grayish color and the clip is polished and coated the darker AlTiN. The 2 screws are natural. Mint condition. Uses: 2x CR123, 2 x RCR123, or 1x 17650. This is the light 2nd on the Right in the pictures. Off the Books

#4 Dessert
TiCN/AlTiN XR19-C Cree Q5 bin WC Tint What more can I say? Mint light polished and coated in modamag's Exotic Coating GB. Body, clip, and screws are coated with the grayish TiCN. The clip is the early short style. The head and bezel are coated the darker AlTiN. Converter non-mizer. The emitter is a Cree Q5 bin WC Tint, no excuses white. Compared to a PD-S the hotspot is brighter and the spill narrower but brighter. This fits most hands being ¾" longer than a PD-S. The Ultimate Prize. This is the light on the Far Right in the pictures. Withdrawn

Thank you.:D
-SF2

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Masa Sea

Saw them first!! Mighty fine 4 course meal you got there Star...:drool:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

hungry, would skip straight to the entree - shame only local delivery, looks like pizza for me:mecry:

incredible collection - good luck with sale

toby_pra

Flashaholic

This light are really beautiful. Incredible!

If you would make an exception, I would take number 1.

I love this flashlights but i hate not to come from USA :eek:

Much luck with the sale.

:oops:

Last edited:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

This light are really beautiful. Incredible!

If you would make an exception, I would take number 1.

I love this flashlights but i hate not to come from USA :eek:

Much luck with the sale.

:oops:

toby_pra

You could always use unforgiven's parcel forwarding service. Have a look at this thread, I've used it several times for items to be shipped from USA to Europe. Highly recommended.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=141638

David

charlesn

Enlightened

Gorgeous lights, but I'm puzzled by the USA only policy. Of course, it's your sales thread, so you set the rules, but with the value of the dollar so depressed, foreign buyers represent the largest pool of potential customers for expensive lights these days. I've shipped megabuck lights to Europe and Asia with no problems.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks: for all the kind words.
These "best" lights spend much of their time in a "safe" place. I would like to give them some exposure here and perhaps give a few a chance to buy. Prices i feel are not cheap but i hope fair. I do not want to cause a feeding frenzy nor hate mail:nana:

Due to exact circumstance that i don't want to go into in a public forum i would have to take a lot of time off from work to do all the necessary paper work involved in shipping outside of USA. The Postal system has streamlined USA shipping and made it easy for me to ship domestically in a timely manner. There are those outside of the USA who have friends here or unforgiven's service that can be used. Please bear with me on this.

Gorgeous lights, but I'm puzzled by the USA only policy. Of course, it's your sales thread, so you set the rules, but with the value of the dollar so depressed, foreign buyers represent the largest pool of potential customers for expensive lights these days. I've shipped megabuck lights to Europe and Asia with no problems.

You could always use unforgiven's parcel forwarding service. Have a look at this thread, I've used it several times for items to be shipped from USA to Europe. Highly recommended.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=141638

toby_pra

Flashaholic

i can really understand your opinion...

at all these are very nice lights!:twothumbs

How many Lumens does Number 1 have?

Sorry for this...

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't know. :shrug: I have no way of measuring.

Psychologically, i have this impression that a "bigger" light should be brighter. If i were to "white-wall" a S27 and the 20mm PD-S the beam would look the same. I felt it needed to be brighter. Which it is now.

i can really understand your opinion...

at all these are very nice lights!:twothumbs

How many Lumens does Number 1 have?

Sorry for this...

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened

Are these lights still available? I can't believe they are still here after this long.

If #1 Soup is available then I'll take it. (Although I really want the full course especially the dessert ;) )

greenstuffs

Banned

I wish i could take the whole course meal, i wish the waiter let me walk the bill :broke:
Very nice stuff Brian :thumbsup:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks: :thumbsup:
These babies belong in a museum don't you think? (nah, these are still available for FLASAHOLICS:devil:)

I wish i could take the whole course meal, i wish the waiter let me walk the bill :broke:
Very nice stuff Brian :thumbsup:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

#1 SOLD - Brightboy1 - PM sent with lower price of $500:huh: - Payment Recieved

Are these lights still available? I can't believe they are still here after this long.

If #1 Soup is available then I'll take it. (Although I really want the full course especially the dessert ;) )

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn

Closed for Business

I guess i can't let these babies go:shrug:

:thanks: for looking...as this thread slowly sinks into the back pages

Last edited: