Peter, question on AAA LE manufacturing error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchocap

Enlightened
Peter,

I heard there was an AAA LE manfacturing error, and that those waiting for backorders from the dealers will have to wait a little while longer. From Vicomptel:[ QUOTE ]
LEs and Turquoise suffered a manufacturing error last week so they are being remanufactured this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you enlighten us on what the issue was and when it will be corrected?

Thanks!

Dreck

Newly Enlightened
You're kidding, right? Man, I am trying to be patient about this LE thing but after three months I'm losing faith. I also ordered my LE from Vicomptel back in December and I'm getting dangerously close to cancelling my &^%$^#& order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I think those of us that have been waiting so long for our LE's need another update on progress. Has anyone from Viacomptel ever posted on the CPF??

Dreck

Newly Enlightened
OOPS! I must have missed that post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif But I'm still getting impatient......

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We did have some bumps in the road but in spite of that, we have been able to ship LEs for the past 2 weeks. We also had quite a few on back order so that delayed things. Merri tells me that we should be shipping the last of the back orders this coming week.

Peter

Zeppert

Enlightened
Peter, "Bumps in the road". Try chuck-holes on a Freeway. I understand all this and that, but still, so many of us have been waiting on "Back Order" one half year(6 months). That's chuck-holes on the freeway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm. Yes, I didn't mean to not fully sympathize. I was referring to the latest problems, not the supply issues that wasted the past 3 months. It is easier to be a optomist when you compartmentalize. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My Arc-AAA lead tells me that they will be making a good number of LEs today. All going to back orders first.

I imagine we might be able to take some orders next week. I will keep you posted.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.