Q: Surefire P60L module

Impunitus

Newly Enlightened
Just a quick question - is the Surefire P60L module removable? Specifically, if I get a G2L and a G2Z, can I put the LED module from the G2L in the G2Z and the P60 module in the G2L, thus making it a regular G2?

Thanks.

Cheers, Rok

Size15's

Flashaholic
Yes. You are correct.

The P60L just like the P60 is a discrete module that can be completely removed from the flashlight's bezel. The P60L is an LED alternative to the P60. They are interchangeable.

Retinator

Enlightened
The P60L on it's own, I believe, will be in EXTREME demand once released. It'd be nice to see a 6PDL (enough letters?:D).

The G2 has to be one of the best sellers, along side the 6P, plenty of room to switch over. Unfortunately, this revolution will hurt their battery sales.

Lets see, the C2, G2Z, G2, 6P/D and any other I miss will be switchable. i'm not sure about the 3 cell versions, but with the module being regulated, would likely be doable.

Ah man, I just gave myself a craving for a 6PDL :eek:oo:

lightemup

Flashaholic*
I had a craving for a 6PDL as well, so I made my own ;) 6pd + G2L + swapped p60 for P60L = 6PDL and standard G2.

I've gone one step further and put another 6pd bezel on a z2 body and tailcap, and a p60L in that too :)