student in need...

LightForce

Newly Enlightened
Hi all CPF-ers,

I have a project at school tomorrow, that forced me to find macroeconomical and demographic statiscics of United States and to present it on Excell graphs.

The stats I must find:
GNI
GNI per capita
GDP
annual GDP growth
import/export (% of GDP)
investment rate
merchandisment rate
structure of Agricultural/Industry and Services sectors production
structure of Agricultural/Industry and Services sectors employment
etc.

The problem is where to find the statistics year by year since 1900 to the latest years of XXI century on the net? :( I can't find it anywhere... It can also be the statistics from at least the 50' or 70' till now. Could anybody help me? I'm quite poor in english so I don't understand many information on the web and I'm missing important details all the time... If you help me, another student will be happy with a very good note :)

Thanks,
Damian

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most good sized college libraries have a government documents section (and if not just go to the reference desk). These statistics should have been very, very easy to find. And, yes, I'll say it also, waiting until the last minute really isn't a good idea. Sooner rather than later it will bite you in the butt.

In all seriousness, bribery works very well in college libraries and real life, too. Go to the reference desk and also the interlibrary loans department with a nice box of chocolate and introduce yourself. Being a nice person with candy goes a long way toward getting help, but not if you keep waiting until the last minute. Are bribery and getting the jump on everyone else sneaky? Yep. Welcome to the real world of adults and this also works the world of the employed.