Very impressed(even before I got my Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm the proud new owner of an Arc AAA.(Or at least I'll be on this Wednesday,when FedEx delivers my new light).I ordered it on Friday,Nov.2,2007.The time was 12:03 PM. At 5:29 PM (5 1/2 hours later)...already shipped out via FedEx Express Saver.
Quite impressive. I can't wait to try out my new light.

paulr

Flashaholic
There's even a pretty good chance you'll get it earlier than Wednesday since you're on the west coast. Make sure to check the fedex tracking site. :thumbsup:

bigfoot

Enlightened
Congrats on the new light!

:rock:

I keep returning to my Arc AAA-P (CS version) and it is definitely one of my favorite lights. Great for travel, camping, around the house, everyday carry, etc.

Let us know what you think when it shows up...

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quite a puzzling development. When I checked my FedEx tracking number,it said that my Arc AAA had just shipped out today(Nov.7) and wouldn't be here until Monday,Nov.12. I had been expecting it to arrive today. What the heck is happening? (Note: I'm not whining,just a little impatient to get my new Arc.)

Last edited:

bigfoot

Enlightened
Hmm... not sure about that one. Every now and then FedEx, UPS, or the USPS goof up.

Hang in there!

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had some issues getting mine. After I first ordered it and received the tracking number from ARC, I checked the FedEx website and it said it was in Canada a day after I received my shipping notification. I thought OK its waiting to clear customs. After a couple of days I called FedEx to find out what was going on becasue I have in the past received goods from the States and even with customs they always arrived within a day or two of when they were supposed to. Anyways, FedEx told me that the info on the website was not a recrod of the actual light being in Canada and that there was no actual package under the tracking number I received. They told me that it was possible that it was shipped under a different tracking number or the package was never picked up. I e-mailed Arc to see if the light had been shipped but they were very busy with orders and never got back to me. They light finally arrived two weeks after it was supposed to have been shipped. I still don't know what exactly happened becasue I never heard form ARC.
I am not complaining but it was frustrating not knowing what was going on. What was even more frustrating was I paid $24.00 for shipping that took two weeks and I have also received free shipping for other lights that had less than $2.00 of postage and got those lights in one week. I know there is no gurantees with regular shipping but I usually take may chances knowing the consequences and so far after over 15 light purchases as well as over 10 sales transactions I have yet to have the misfortune of losing a light. Sorry for the off topic rant. I hope you get your light soon because it is after all a great little light.

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even though I love my Arc more than any flashlight. I have experienced the samething with shipping and customer service. I feel your fustration

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case you're curious,I ordered the standard Arc AAA.
Even 5.5 lumens,in complete darkness..would probably seem like a spotlight compared to being in the dark.
I currently EDC a cheap 9-LED 3AAA light.

I'll update you again when my Arc AAA arrives on Monday.

Last edited:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
New Arc AAA is here.. Wow,I'm shocked that such a small light could output such a comparatively large amount of light. Fits right in my pocket..(I don't even know it's there).Extremely impressed with ARC,and this was my first order from them.

bigfoot

Enlightened
Glad it showed up and you are liking it!

Look out, there's no helping you now. It's a downward spiral into becoming a flashaholic...

:broke: :laughing:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rather embarrassing show-off between my new Arc AAA and an old M*glight Solitaire this evening. The Mag looked like it was off!! :faint: :wave:

All things considered,this new Arc is proving to be a very good friend.

(How'd that ARC end up sitting on my 1991 IBM Model M keyboard..Hmmmm,I have no clue how it got there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.