It's a good day, but I dodged a bullet

Delta

Enlightened
When i ordered my C2 from DX back when...2 days later they posted the HAIII version and I was pissed. Yesterday I ALMOST ordered the HAIII version..and lo and behold this morning they posted the new Q5 C2. I orderd it immediatley. Glad I waited! It's Type 2, not type 3

Now all I need for the stars to align is for someone to upgrade the emitter in my ROV 4W to a Q5.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9631

Last edited:

Walt175

Enlightened
I ordered a HA C2 3 months ago. They sent me a type II, and I have been trying to get it exchanged for the correct one for 2 months now. Now they come out with a Q5 version??? I wonder if I could get them to send me one of those instead of the HA one?:thinking:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered the C2 HA and put a Q5 in myself. It was one of my first mods and I did kind of a sloppy job, but it works. I'll check out the new version. :)

tobushomme

Newly Enlightened
how good is the regulation (if any) in these C2 things? how long will it run on two of these 3,6 V rec.?

It looks good and the price is good...

Patriot

Flashaholic
I ordered a HA C2 3 months ago. They sent me a type II, and I have been trying to get it exchanged for the correct one for 2 months now. Now they come out with a Q5 version??? I wonder if I could get them to send me one of those instead of the HA one?:thinking:

You've been trying to exchange it for 2 months? What is the hold up? Is DX really that bad with exchange issues?

Thanks

Delta

Enlightened
how good is the regulation (if any) in these C2 things? how long will it run on two of these 3,6 V rec.?

It looks good and the price is good...

It's about 2 hours.

It's my favorite "not-so-mainstream" light, and one of my brightest. Good hotspot and good spill. As bright as my C2 is, I can't wait to see how bright the Q5 is!

Latest posts