• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Titanium A3 Bezel, Black F2, more parts added

VWDr

Enlightened
The bills have come so these have to go! Here's a couple of things I had sitting around for projects that never started so I figured they are better off going to someone who can make use of them.
PP preferred, Con US only at first, and thanks for looking. :) Prices include priority mail ship with del con, insurance extra.

Tranquility Base A3 Ti Bezel ring. Beautiful, wonderful, no other description needed. $old to Wave Particle

(Quad-lux attached to to Ti bezel not included :) )

Black F2 which is the FB2 body (spring switch) with that SF C-size bulb compatible head. The nice thing about this is getting the C size bulb on an E series body :) This was not carried but shows a few specks of ano wear that came that way. (There is a p91 bulb with blue glowpaint around the inner rim of the bulb included with head) $75 shipped
IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

This I believe is the Mclux PR Head, in black -bored out to accept a Surefire P60/90 bulb. Glass lens, (the white specs are dust/lint) still E series body connection. Makes for some very compact lights. :) $old to Who

First Gen KL3 in mint condition. No wear at all (white specs are dust/lint) and has not been carried. Would be perfect for a mod. $old to ideefixe

Unused old style 6p body with completely round surface. No O-rings, no wear (that I can see.) $old to donn

First unconditional :takeit: has priority over PM's and questions. Thanks for looking. :) -J

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
:takeit:

Unused old style 6p body with completely round surface. No O-rings, no wear (that I can see.) $33 shipped
May add more, but wanted to lock this up.

Edit: That's it. Please PM PayPal addy.

Last edited:

VWDr

Enlightened
Donn, Who - PMs sent.
ideefixe - yes it is black. I guess I forgot to mention that in the text. :) So you are taking it, yes?
-J

VWDr

Enlightened
Donn, Who - payments received. Items are being packed and will be on their way by tomorrow morning. :) Thanks!

Wave - you got it. When I ship tomorrow I will get a price on ship unless you know approximately how much it will be? I won't quibble over a buck or two. :)

ideefixe - payment received -will be sent tomorrow. Thank you! :)

Last edited: