Just got my WF-602C Ultrafire from DX, a little loose??

Electricview

Newly Enlightened
I understand these lights are lesser quality than say a fenix, but i have a major issue with the head of the light.. It wobles from left to right untill its tight enough to turn the light on (all the way) , also 2-3 turns away from turning the light on, I can simply push the head down and the light comes on, which makes this worthless for keys/pocket reliability becuase it could get turned on by accidental force.. i didnt want a push light, i wanted a twisty.. Does anyone else have this problem with this little light?

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have exactly the reverse problem: even with a lot of silicone grease it takes two strong hands to turn the head. I hope that with time and wear things will improve.

In your case you can try an easy fix: install a thicker o-ring. If this fails contact DX and ask for a replacement.

Electricview

Newly Enlightened
I think that might be the real problem, there is no rubber O ring that i can even see (is it really tiny?)? Do you think deal extreme would send me just an O ring? I hate to have to send it back...

Melven

Newly Enlightened
I had a similar problem, and fixed it with some teflon tape. Just make sure not to cover the very end of the battery tube, since that is required to make contact and turn on the light.

I have always liked the "being able to turn on by pushing feature" I use it as a momentary on. When I don't want this to happen in my pocket I just loosen the head a little more. I have never had a problem with it coming off in my pocket, and since I added the teflon tape the action of the twisty head has got MUCH smoother.

mattblick

Newly Enlightened
I have exactly the reverse problem: even with a lot of silicone grease it takes two strong hands to turn the head. I hope that with time and wear things will improve.

In your case you can try an easy fix: install a thicker o-ring. If this fails contact DX and ask for a replacement.

I had the same problem Kilovolt, greased it up but still a bugger to turn off/on. I used that as one of my mental excuses to order my LF2 though. :twothumbs

Electricview

Newly Enlightened
Do your guyses lights of a little O ring on it? cuz mine doesnt have one that i can find..

I've emailed DX but i'm not hopeful on the situation. this is a greatly bright little keychain light for the price.. Its the brightest AAA i have (even more than my LOD SE fenix).

robo21

Enlightened
I understand these lights are lesser quality than say a fenix, but i have a major issue with the head of the light.. It wobles from left to right untill its tight enough to turn the light on (all the way) , also 2-3 turns away from turning the light on, I can simply push the head down and the light comes on, which makes this worthless for keys/pocket reliability becuase it could get turned on by accidental force.. i didnt want a push light, i wanted a twisty.. Does anyone else have this problem with this little light?

I've not had any problems like you describe with any of the lights I've purchased from DX. Nor has my buddy who has almost one of everything from them - talk about a flashoholic!

With my Fenix P1D CE Q5 I had the same issue where you could simply push down on the head and have the light come on. So Fenix isn't immune.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do your guyses lights of a little O ring on it? cuz mine doesnt have one that i can find..

I've emailed DX but i'm not hopeful on the situation. this is a greatly bright little keychain light for the price.. Its the brightest AAA i have (even more than my LOD SE fenix).
There is an o-ring where the smooth section behind the threads start to neck up to the body. Same spot as the L0D O-ring.
1st put the 602c head on the L0D body. It should work properly.
Then try the spare O-ring from the L0D. There should be one in the baby zip-lock bag in the L0D box.

Electricview

Newly Enlightened
Here's a pic of mine, Nevermind the toilet paper :) the bathroom is the only room with a bright light :D IS there an O ring and i'm just stupid and not seeing it?
ttx.cgi