Fenix P2D!

wakemare

Newly Enlightened
ok, so i ordered a Fenix P2D from lighthound, been waiting patiently for a couple of weeks and it arrived one hour ago. i dont have any totally fresh batteries but i put some old but good ones from my Surefire 6P in it just to test it out before i give it to my mate who wants it. let me just say. wow. i was pretty damn impressed actually. its in the natural finish and it looks amazing, but i am just totally surprised by how light and small and POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is. soooooooooooo nice. cant wait till mine comes in a few days.

my mate is a newspaper delivery guy here in adelaide where im from. he bought a LedLenser Hocus Focus cos i bought one and said it was oooooookkkkkkk but i think hes gonna be totally blown away by this light. he uses it to check whether the papers have been delivered from inside his car, i think hes gonna love it. i am so impressed with the user interface, its really really simple and the clicky is so satisfying to use, it clicks like a snapped middle finger and the light is BRIGHT. 11 lumens is pretty bright for what it is too. lol, im just loving this light, cant wait till my novatac 120P comes next week. ooooohhhh yeah!

this forum rocks, i have learned so much and stuff so that when i buy a light i know what im looking for exactly. thanks so much for all ur help guys.

jnj1033

Newly Enlightened
Good choice on the P2D. I love mine. It may be the last EDC light I ever buy. OK, it may be the last EDC light I buy for a while. No, the Liteflux LF2 that's in the mail doesn't count; that's for my keys, not my belt. :D

Anyway, let's just say the bar has been raised, although I may still buy a Novatac (?) when I'm independently wealthy.

Enjoy your light.

daveman

Enlightened
Glad you found your way to the P2D, it's the best overall single cr123 light (output, runtime, size, durability, price) available at the moment, in my opinion. You should look into (but don't buy yet) the P3D with the tactical body from fenix-store.com. Wait until a R-4 bin model comes out, it pairs nicely with the tactical body.

ok, so i ordered a Fenix P2D from lighthound, been waiting patiently for a couple of weeks and it arrived one hour ago. i dont have any totally fresh batteries but i put some old but good ones from my Surefire 6P in it just to test it out before i give it to my mate who wants it. let me just say. wow. i was pretty damn impressed actually. its in the natural finish and it looks amazing, but i am just totally surprised by how light and small and POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is. soooooooooooo nice. cant wait till mine comes in a few days.

my mate is a newspaper delivery guy here in adelaide where im from. he bought a LedLenser Hocus Focus cos i bought one and said it was oooooookkkkkkk but i think hes gonna be totally blown away by this light. he uses it to check whether the papers have been delivered from inside his car, i think hes gonna love it. i am so impressed with the user interface, its really really simple and the clicky is so satisfying to use, it clicks like a snapped middle finger and the light is BRIGHT. 11 lumens is pretty bright for what it is too. lol, im just loving this light, cant wait till my novatac 120P comes next week. ooooohhhh yeah!

this forum rocks, i have learned so much and stuff so that when i buy a light i know what im looking for exactly. thanks so much for all ur help guys.

It may work great, but I wonder if it meets all the environmental standards of Australian RoHS for products commercially exported to Australia. Could someone confirm?

ALL new Surefires (since it's one of the other products you mentioned) shipping to area under RoHS jurisdictions are certified compliant.
http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/pgname/rohs-weee/strfnbr/6