• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLuxIII PD w/UV1J, Ti bezel, & trit

Yota

Newly Enlightened
SOLD:McLuxIII PD w/UV1J, Ti bezel, & trit

Up for sale is an aluminum Slate McLuxIII PD in mint condition. I received this light from a fellow CPF member Gimpy00Wang. This light has a nice warm UV1J LuxIII driven by a Wiz2x2. It's fully loaded with Ti bezel and clip. Also has a green trit. Need to sell to fund other projects. If you really need pics, PM me and I will try to take some with the crappy camera I have.

It can be yours for $265!

First I'll take it gets priority. Cash preferred, but CC OK. Payment must be made within 24hrs of receiving my PayPal address. Price includes shipping with delivery confirmation to US addresses only. Once the light is in the hands of the USPS, I am not responsible for the light, buyer assumes all risk at that point. Insurance is available for an additional cost to the buyer if it is wanted.

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: FS: McLuxIII PD w/UV1J, Ti bezel, & trit

This is a GREAT deal! Why hasn't someone scarfed it yet? :ohgeez: IF I only had the spare change!!

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it. PM me your PayPal addy and total amount with insurance ship to zip 19146.
Thanks,
Tanasit

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: as per PM.
Thanks,
Tanasit