YES! Snagged a malkoff drop in!

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just check the site, IT'S AVALIABLE!!

Bought one and paid as quick as possible, now I can't wait for it to get here. :grin2::grin2::grin2: There goes my fund for a new knife thou. :(

Still displayed as avaliable as of right now, get yours before it's too late. :poke:

Edit: Already sold out as of Thursday morning, 25 of them in less than 12 hours.

Last edited:

sgt253

Enlightened
Good job. Let us know how you like it. I just checked the site, sold out already. I will get one someday.

Regards.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Congrate dude!!! I'm really glad that you gave it another shot. You won't be disappointed.

IcantC

Enlightened
Just check the site, IT'S AVALIABLE!!

Bought one and paid as quick as possible, now I can't wait for it to get here. :grin2::grin2::grin2: There goes my fund for a new knife thou. :(

Still displayed as avaliable as of right now, get yours before it's too late. :poke:

You ******* I hate you! Thanks to you I purchased one right now with a stippled reflector :(.

I guess will cancel the ROP and Aspherical Mag I was looking into. Atleast this will be more useful to me :/...

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Good job. Let us know how you like it. I just checked the site, sold out already. I will get one someday.

Regards.

He still has D drop-ins available!!!

You guys won't be disappointed with your purchase.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys, I can't stand the thought of being the only sucker who spent near a hundred bucks (shipping was $20 to canada) for not even a complete light, so I just had to drag some of you down with me. :crackup:

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
It funny seeing the number of guest and members count on his site go up after this thread was posted. :) Its just going to be a matter of time before hes sold out again... I'm watching to see how fast they sell out...

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Sorry guys, I can't stand the thought of being the only sucker who spent near a hundred bucks (shipping was $20 to canada) for not even a complete light, so I just had to drag some of you down with me. :crackup:

No other Mag LED is even close to the Malkoff so don't regret. For under $150 bucks you've got the ultimate mag form, single led. :twothumbs

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
will olrac buy one ...oh i bet he will :D its the best shot ,i think malkoff might have made more than enough to supply the demand

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm so now wondering which mag to get. 2D or 3D...?

Whatever you buy, you want to fit in 3 or 4 cells (C or D). The drive current is ~1000mA with 3 cells but only ~600mA with 2 cells.

gtie

Enlightened
I was able to score a drop-in tonight and now it's time to decide which Mag to get. Does 4 cells give you an output increase over 3 cells or does 4 cells just increase runtime?

Whatever you buy, you want to fit in 3 or 4 cells (C or D). The drive current is ~1000mA with 3 cells but only ~600mA with 2 cells.

Tidra

Enlightened
You lucky bustard's,…
I'd love to have one of those, but they don't ship to Europe and even if they do, the shipping cost and the customs would be to high, so I guess I'll just have to build one for myself. :thinking:

Ups,... my bad, thes start to ship Internationaly,...

Last edited:

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was able to score a drop-in tonight and now it's time to decide which Mag to get. Does 4 cells give you an output increase over 3 cells or does 4 cells just increase runtime?

There is a slight increase in output. Not a lot, but it's there. I'd consider the 4 cell for better performance with NiMH batteries (4x1.2volts) in the future.

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
Gene's unit is by far the best P60 drop-in out there. The color and beam shape are excellent. Worth the extra $, for sure. Now, if I can just get the timing right to get a couple more -- and maybe a Mag drop-in . . .

Gladius01

Enlightened
I just waiting for mine to arrive. I know it is good, I need to test it myself before upgrade another 2 Maglites. Can't wait, not bad 240 lumens for single led. I just wonder if this running fine all the way or the heat will dim the led after a few minutes. Anyone already have one, what is the outcome from the upgrade.