• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired M@g138 100w firestarter with percision optic lens SPF

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
M@g138 USL project bulb matched with kiu socket for tuned light engine.

Litho camless SMO reflector for focus and beam quality.

3D pewter body with finned head.

4,000 lumens, thermal management by ceramic insulation.

Powered with 3 Emoli safe Li batteries included.

Rechargeable with any Li charger.

Percision optic lens, 5.5mm center, 3.8mm edge thickness. Design wavelength is 546.1, made of BK7 glass. Working temperture of this glass is 557 degree C. Used in camera lens and laser applications.

What does it do? It produces a perfect circle of culminated light increasing throw with useable spill.

This light is used and has some minor wear. Buyer of this light acknowledges they are 18 years of age or older and is knowledgeable in safe use of this type of modified light.

Price $300 Includes one extra Osram 62138 12v bulb and one standard boro lens. Shipping CONUS included. Ships flat rate to UK.

Paypal + 4%.

Last edited:

starburst

Newly Enlightened
Here is another great mod by Jim!! what I like about this build the most is the different bulb option's you can use with 3 Emoli cell's. The 62138 has great throw add in the aspherical len's and it's even better. The 64625 is a superb flood light, Until you hold this one in your hand it's hard to imagine the the wall of light this bulb put's out it's awsome. The 64610 makes a great LOLA. In a storm prone area 30 minutes of runtime with a light near 1800 lumen's will for sure see several trip's out.

The quality of the build is top notch,with the resistance mod's to utilize available power and ceramic insulation for heat protection makes this one a real performer and definatly a sleeper a friend asked Me if it was nuclear powered I :crackup:it's a USL for sure!!!

Jim's a super nice guy to work with, answered every question I had,very helpful in every aspect of the high end incan world!!

A+ plus for Jim.

Thank's again for everything!!!
Jeff,