My first post! Hi all!

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there
This is my first post. I am new around here, but I´ve been always reading all the great comments from all of you. Sincerely, thanks for all, because you all help me to buy my lights and stuff.

Well, just to say a "hello" and present myself to you! I am just another light addicted! Greetings from Brasil!

(I am not american, so my english is a little rusty... sorry for the eventual language mistakes!)

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

I spend too much money and i blame it on cpf! but its ok though cos i get the best before anyone that i know even hears about it. They think an led is just that thing that blinks when you change channel lol, nope.. led's have really come so far in the past years.

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
Humpf, I think I was already bitten! I have a lot of friends that come to ask which flashlight to buy... and I think my addiction is all your fault! :crackup:

Like my father always said: Better be addicted in lights of be addicted in vodka!

(sorry bout the english!)

da.gee

Enlightened

The people here are no good. They will lead you into more and more lights. You have been warned!

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Welcome one and all. My advice is the hard to follow, pace yourself. Tough with all the choices.

Geoff

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Welcome to the addicti.. I mean CPF,

Dealextreme is a cheap place to start looking at Seoul/Cree/Rebel lights. If you get a light form that site, get one that has been getting good reviews, like the MTE Seoul.

Then slowly upgrade and after a while, spending $100 USD on a light won't seem so bad.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
A warm welcome to this beautiful forum. You will learn a lot of interesting things that will cost you a lot of hard earned money. But doing that you will have much fun. :cool:

Valolammas

Enlightened
Welcome!

Pay attention to what Oddjob and Flying Turtle said and remember that LED lights are like computers: the longer you wait, the better and cheaper they get. So take it easy and take your time.

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Humpf, I think I was already bitten! I have a lot of friends that come to ask which flashlight to buy... and I think my addiction is all your fault! :crackup:

Like my father always said: Better be addicted in lights of be addicted in vodka!

:welcome: :oops: don't tell your farther,but I'm addicted to both,thats why I trip over things "even with my lights" but at least I can see what I'm falling into,"right" where was I "oh yeah":party::drunk:gOOD LUK!

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
HaHaHaHaHaHa!!

I´m addicted too, but in a good large mug of German Wheat Beer !:twothumbs

edc3

Enlightened

That's what I tell my wife! It's not like I'm spending the money on booze.

Bem-vindo Federal! :welcome:

Gladius01

Enlightened
:welcome: to all new members of CPF. Did I mentioned about WiseLED Tactical flashlight? :grin2::thumbsup:

Good luck with your search and finding your flashlights.