is anyone here frustrated with rapidshare?

Illum

Flashaholic
Used to be what...60 minute waiting period between downloads, what happened now? I'm getting 175 minute, sometimes "275 minute" timeouts :wtf:

the server speed used to be at 500+Kb/s now I'm seeing as low as 25Kb/s:shakehead

gotta love these guys from other forums:ohgeez:....making partitions of a file into 5 pieces and hosting them all on rapid share, why not mega upload? which has greater capacity and no wait times.

jeez...memberships outrageously expensive and whats this? euros only!?:duh2::ironic:

greenstuffs

Banned
mediafire and sendspace are great alternatives mediafire being the fastest while sendspace offers a great stable rate, megaupload has turn into crap because now only allows 1 dl of about 250mb then a 450min wait. I'm not even going to talk about crapidshare we all know how lame it is.
People split the files because they get more credit for each download. I use BT for my needs because i find all this hosting useless i have plenty of bw to spare.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you.
Yes, I'm very frustrated with it.
And I can't for the life of me understand how there are people who still use it when there are alternatives that have no stupid timers.