10X from TW...

muggsuxx

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Don't look into it.

I used to take my 12PM to flea markets to let the venders
scream. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
Well, that was before it got stolen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Normark

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys....

As far as a review,, I have only had the 10X for a little more than 24 hours, and I haven't stopped playing with it yet...

This for sure is one hell of a serious tool. The 10X teamed up with a 6D cell Maglight would make a wicked combination. The 10X for light and the 6D cell Maglight for bonking people or chipping the ice off the sidewalk.

I've got a million CP spotlight and I truly believe that the 10X throws the same if not more light. not only that, but the light is whiter and more intense...

If you've got serious lumber for a "Real" flashlight you gotta get a 10X Dominator by Surefire,, its simply incredible...

ttyle

Eric...

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Normark said:
Hey Guys....

I've got a million CP spotlight and I truly believe that the 10X throws the same if not more light. not only that, but the light is whiter and more intense...

If you've got serious lumber for a "Real" flashlight you gotta get a 10X Dominator by Surefire,, its simply incredible...

ttyle

Eric...

[/ QUOTE ]

No truer words have been spoken.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Normark said:

Eric...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm... I like that comparison - and that sounds pretty darn bright. Has anyone compared a freshly charged Streamlight UltraStinger's brightness to the SureFire 10X Dominator?

I understand the comparison with Eric's spotlight, but I constantly use the UltraStinger every single night - so that would be a more telling comparison for me since I'm so used to the UltraStinger's capabilities. If anyone could oblige with the comparison between the two (UltraStinger/10X), I'd appreciate it. I'm seriously looking at ordering a SF 10X.

Thanks ~

-Jim

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
No competition... The 10X completely obliterates the Ultrastinger in brightness...

Think of the 10X as 3X that of the UltraStinger, with twice the size of the spot and an overflowing flood, and just as white...

For the most part, I use the 60 lumens bulb, but once you fully depress that button or turn the bezel all the way around, it's like watching the sun.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
FalconFX said:

Think of the 10X as 3X that of the UltraStinger, with twice the size of the spot and an overflowing flood, and just as white...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... three times the brightness?! Good grief... Now I HAVE to get it!

You need not say any more. I like how you described the "overflowing flood" - that's a primary requirement for my type of application. Thanks ~ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

-Jim

Size15's

Flashaholic
I'd go along with that - The 10X is a wall of light compared to the thin beam of the UltraStinger. The difference in throw is not significant. By that I mean the usefullness of the UltraStinger's throw is nothing compared to the "light it all up" 10X.

And before anyone asks, the 10X puts out far more light in a cleaner, intense beam compared to the TigerLight.

Al

Kilowatt

Newly Enlightened
This is why Iam here. Great info will have one next week!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
kilowatt

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Size15s said:

And before anyone asks, the 10X puts out far more light in a cleaner, intense beam compared to the TigerLight.

Al

[/ QUOTE ]

"that's a bold statement" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is isn't it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. As much as I love my tigerlight I have to agree. The Tigerlight's spot has a bright center shaped like a winged lamp filament - sort of like a figure 8 (no photo sorry). At lease this is true of the one I own. This bright component is certainly brighter than the 10X's uniform and large spot. Other than that though the 10X just plain overpowers the TL. Its sidespill is larger and brighter and its hotspot is simply remarkable. Nevertheless I think the TL is an outstanding light and one can certainly shine two of them to get more light for less than it would cost to light up a 10XD (but of course you would lose the pleasure of paying the big bucks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

Cheers.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is the TL vs X10 the TL is on the left.
TL-vs-X10.JPG

And here is the TL with the textured reflector vs the X10
TLF-vs-X10.JPG

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kalengkong

Newly Enlightened
have you test how long the battery can be put on storage before its going 'dead' condition?

anyone knows the percentage loss of 10X battery?

i got 9AN, and it disappointed me. just leave it for 1 week, and it already turn into yellowish beam.

Latest posts