• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: CHROME Orb Raw Ns

cryhavok

Enlightened
Up for sale if my shelf queen Orb Raw NS that was chromed. Chrome finish is awesome and gives a mirror-like shine. One small defect about the size of a pinhead where the finish is opaque (see pics) Reason for the sale is I upgraded to a Raw Ti.

Light has 1 blue tritium locator. LED is a Q4 nice tint providing up to 160 lumens for 25 minutes w/ a low runtime of 10 hours. LED perfectly centered in reflector.

Comes with screw type case. As a bonus, you'll get Orb the lanyard attachment w/ 2 different protectors.

IMG_0001-9.jpg

IMG_0003-7.jpg

IMG_0004-9.jpg

small opaque spec can be seen in the reflection of my camera's lens.

IMG_0006-13.jpg

Price is $125 shipped Priority CONUS/First Class International outside CONUS. I can include a new battery for an additional $10. Paypal preferred.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: CHROME Orb Raw Ns

Wow, that one is nice!

I´ll take it :) PM sent regarding paypal.

Eric

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats a sweet looking NS right there, I knew I should have sent mine to the chromers...:ohgeez:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats a sweet looking NS right there...
...and the pictures don´t even do it justice :grin2:. That´s a very nice and unique addition to my lummi collection.

The light arrived today very well wrapped and in perfect condition. Incredible how much light the NS style raw cranks out with a Cree Q4 :twothumbs I can´t remember what led my Ti and Da have but my NS definitly has a luxeon led and the difference is really hugh!

@cuso: That chrome plating is very nice & shiny for a shelf queen, but for a user I´d stay with NS since I don´t like to see the fingerprints on the finish.

Thank you cryhavok!
Eric