A salute to our veterans

Empath

Flashaholic
Veterans Day, for the U.S. is the 11th. We, of course, feel a special debt for those that have served and sacrificed for our way of life and the defense of our nation. We certainly salute you. Thank you.

CPF is many nations, and our members no doubt include veterans that have served their countries throughout the world. To them all, we recognize the honored position you hold among your countrymen.

The above post was the start of another thread that has been merged with this one. It's first because it was posted first. It was added to a thread of a wider topic in order to preserve it's place in a forum with higher notice.

Last edited:

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I'm both thankful for the ultimate sacrifice many gave to preserve our way of life, and hopeful for a future where we'll be able to work out our differences peacefully so nobody will ever have to make such a sacrifice again.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think CSI-NY lead actor Gary Sinise was saying that Golden Corral was having a free meal for Vets, but I've only seen the commercial once so I don't know details..

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
I honor our veterans by being a well informed voter for EVERY election. It's remarkable that with all the "support our troops" rhetoric that more than 60% of voters usually do not avail themselves of that very right our troops gave their lives for.