• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** Titanium Nautilus Perfect Condition ***Pictures Added***

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you missed the Nautilus from the initial sales thread, here is your chance to own one. The light is beautifully machined, bright and very small. I will sell it for $392.00 shipped which is what I paid for it.

Please add 4% for Paypal. I will also accept money orders in the amount of $392.00.

This light will make someone very happy as it is top notch with a very nice tint and a long throwing, for its size and current draw, beam.

Pictures of the light are just like the ones in the initial sales thread.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium Nautilus Perfect Condition

Bump w/Pictures of the Nautilus. I am offering this at my cost which is rare these days so don't miss out.

1861836276_d7427e0866.jpg

1861014197_e8ecef06c2.jpg

1861837292_57bbff1941.jpg

NautIon.jpg

These pictures are of the Nautilus from the sales thread.

Thank you for looking.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium Nautilus Perfect Condition ***Pictures Added***

Jeepers, already out the door! I didn't even get mine yet!!!

Karl

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was just reading that your Nautilus hasn't arrived yet. I hope that it does soon!

Good luck!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks! Why are you "moving" this one so quickly?

Karl

DM51

Flashaholic

Yes, I was wondering that too.

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is beautiful, bright, small... everything that has been advertised and Endeavor has been a pleasure to deal with; I am moving it because it does not move me the way that I expected it to.

Now your gonna make me say why I don't want to keep it in my sales thread:thinking::green::duh2::) but that is o.k. because my reason's will give you confidence and the buyer of the light confidence that it is a wonderful tool.

It is clearly not my desire for profit:cool: I just want to break even.

It was because it is heavier than I hoped for and the styling is too classy for me. The brass and the titanium look totally sharp, but I feel like I am using a piece of art rather than a tool. None of this adds up to a complaint... it is just me coming to grips with my own preferences.

I am sure that you will love your Nautilus the way that others do.:)

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal received.

I will ship it today USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation.

Thank you!

DM51

Flashaholic

Well done, Dog Chaser - I am confident you won't regret this. I haven't received my own Nautilus yet, but I'm eagerly looking forward to it. Enrique's work is top quality.

I've had the Nautilus's baby brother, the CR2 Ion XT, on my keychain full-time for almost a year now, jangling around with keys etc, and there is still not a single mark on it that I can see. It looks like new! So the Nautilus should be VERY hard-wearing too.

acourvil

Enlightened

I think most people are really going to like this light. I got mine two days ago, and I love it. I never buy two of the same custom, but if this had stayed up a little longer, I would have bought it.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got two CR2 Ions, both in Aluminum Bronze and this Nautilus will round out the herd so to speak--no doubts this will be a keeper for me.

Karl

white light

Enlightened
Its true,it is a work of art.I rotate all my lights as per my uses for each of them and this one will go with my night out on the town evenings:thumbsup:It looks super cool against a suit and tie:rock: