L1T V2.0 switch question

CoolHands

Newly Enlightened
Is the switch a clickable one, momentary one, or do you get both?

It sounds like from the info here it is momentary only:
https://www.fenix-store.com/product_info.php?products_id=334&osCsid=ce140c926ffce0490bfe22f1479799c9

but in the pop-up ad it looks like you get both? (towards the bottom)
https://www.fenix-store.com/popup_image.php?pID=334&image=4&osCsid=ce140c926ffce0490bfe22f1479799c9

I don't like momentary, I want a clickie. I though this light has just on / off switch? With high or low selected by twisting the bezel. Is that correct?

thanks

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine from the Fenix-Store and I received two tailcaps with the L1T v2.0. Both are clickies. The Tactical clickie has a momentary function which means a little pressure on the button turns on the light for as long as you are pressing it but a little more pressure and it clicks and the light stays on. The light does not tailstand with the tactical button because the button protrudes.
The other tailcap that comes with it is a reverse clickie. The light comes on only when the button is fully clicked. The light can tailstand with this button because it does not protrude.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
U press 1/2way U get momentary.
U press all the way U get clicky.

It is NOT the twisty with the button in the middle type.

The old Fenix reverse clicky U only get clicky, no momentary.

CoolHands

Newly Enlightened
thanks oddjob thats v.clear.

Just to confirm, does it have high / low by twisting the bezel & thats it? ie only two modes?

JackHays

Newly Enlightened
One thing to add: my L1T v2.0 came with a regular reverse clickie tailcap installed on it, in the box. At first I thought the momentary-on cap was missing, but it was loose inside the package. Apparently there is no provision for placing the tailcap in the Fenix box.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe only the 1st batch have both switches. Now they just come with the forward clicky. My extra switch was in the holster.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something funny with L2T, if you twist the head very carefully, you can actually get a couple more levels of brightness, almost like a infinite adjustable.