• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/s Mint Mcgizmo Xr19-C/SOLD!!!!

stevevh

Enlightened
Up for sale is a mint xr19-c. This beauty is in the exact condition as recieved from Don. Comes with custom lanyard. Us sales only for now and once shipped I am not responsible for losses.
$600 Firm.

Thanks for looking,

Steve

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/s Mint Mcgizmo Xr19-C

I heard a rumor that there was an XR19-C up for sale on these boards this morning...

...anyone know if this is true? All the XR19's I saw were sold:laughing:

This was a fast sale!

Good grab.

Freyth

Enlightened

thats $600 gone... I had plans for it. But I can't resist the call of the XR19-C...

btw :paypal:

jcompton

Enlightened

Wow... Nice snag Freyth. Wish I had seen it eariler...but then again it might not have mattered since you probably had your "I'll Take It" typed before the FS thread was even completed. :eek:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

That was a nice grab. I shouldn't have left the computer to wash my car:green:. That will be my next light.

greenstuffs

Banned

that didn't last too long, had mine for sale over a month i guess $75 is a whole world :)

jcompton

Enlightened

I'm not being bitter, i get to keep it for some more time may be black friday sale :naughty:

Does that mean that all interested parties will have to be up by 5:45am black friday morning refreshing the B/S/T screen waiting for you to post it at a $400.00 price tag??? :poke: