Dealer for Acquiring A2 & G2

JohnRussell

Newly Enlightened
I recently discovered quality flashlights ... I bought an ARC AAA for my keychain and would now like to get a good general purpose light (the A2) and a light I carry with me all the time (Yellow G2). I was going to order these from Surefire direct, but I see some dealers offering batteries with the lights, but it seems that ordering direct from SF would ensure getting the latest inventory and minimize the chance of a counterfits?

Thanks
JR

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
You honestly don't see counterfeit Surefire lights very often.. There are quite a few "Clones" out there, though..

JohnRussell

Newly Enlightened
You honestly don't see counterfeit Surefire lights very often.. There are quite a few "Clones" out there, though..

There are a few ebay sellers who offer "new" A2s for about 140 or so, depending on the dealer. It just made me concerned that maybe I should be careful where I buy one and make sure it is from someone who is a regular dealer.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
The dealers that play by the rules are locked into specific prices. Wanting to get your business, many dealers will charge the official price and give perks, like shipping discounts or free batteries. Other dealers just risk their distributorship by offering lower prices.