Pila/Wolf Eyes questions

Gman

Enlightened
Hi folks. I just received a M90 Rattlesnake and like it a lot. I want to order some more lights from Pila but I can't figure out if they have clickie tail switches or not. I recall someone here saying they did. (My M90 does not) I've searched the archives without luck. My question is: Do they have clickies and if so, are they only non-led? Or is there a clickie using the leds also? Does Pila also offer the 6P and 9P conversion kits? Thanx...

Catdaddy

Enlightened
I have the Rattlesnake, Wolfeyes 6T, and 6A. (I think that is the right model numbers). The non-LED 6 volt is a clickie simular to the TACM. For reference it is simular to the TAC lite but requires much more pressure to activate.
John

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
They sell the clickie cap. I think it was $17.00 for the GL4. You might want to have a few extra lamp assembly's. If your going to order make the freight worth while

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
They don't have LED clickable tailswitch. The 6P kit means a Charger, a 3.7v lamp and a 168b battery; the 9P kit means a charger and 2 150b battery. Since you have already got M90, I don't think that you need the charger anymore. You could simply order the lamp and batteries.

Alan

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alan is correct
You can order all the parts you need seperatly, no need to get additional chargers. The only part that is "extra' for the 9P kit would be extensions for the chargers since the 150B battery is shorter than the battery for the M90.
pila is going to give those to me at no charge since I am ordering 2 lights and several battery's as well as lamps, led's and clickie caps.

The standard 4 position LED tail switch is not a clickie type.