• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wanted: Magnetic LED light board

TOTC

Newly Enlightened
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I would like someone to make me a magnetic LED light board. The design would be like the Magnetic Refrigerator Lights seen on Instructables. I don't think it's a very difficult thing to pull off, but I don't have the skills to do it myself.

Obviously, you can't come over to my place and make it on my fridge like in the tutorial, and I would prefer something I can move around anyway. I would therefore like it built on this 11x14 steel dry erase board.

I'd like a couple colors of LEDs, and lots of them so I can make all kinds of fun pictures with it. I would like the board to have a nice long wall plug and have a 'finished' look overall: not something that is sloppy. Given the quality of much harder work around here, I'm sure that someone can help me out.

Please PM or email me and let me know if you can help. Then we can discuss what you think this project will cost and how long it will take.

Thanks!