OT: Live Theater!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Tonight we saw "The Music Man" at the Hobby Center. I highly recommend it!

Also if you ever get to see Chicago live, DO IT!!!

(I was gonna see the movie but I AIN'T paying to see Richard (the A**hole) Gere!)

Tuesday the 18th we're going to see "Mama Mia" (always did like ABBA)

This 'gettin' culture' stuff is kinda fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
I did the theatre thing, whole season last year. The wife really loved it. We had a group of 4 couple and we went together. It was held in the Sanger Theatre here in P-Cola. The Sanger is a very, very old theatre. The seats and legroom are just about perfect for a 4' tall 10 year old. We (The U.S.) have really grown both up and out over the last 70 years. I hated the seats but was surprised at how much I enjoyed the shows.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Diesel Dave!

We also frequent a very old (1894) Opera House in Galveston that has seating for midgets. The shows we have seen there were GREAT!!!

What do you know about A-6s? I'm just reading a book by Peter Hunt about the Gulf War with Airwing 2 on the Ranger.

Fascinating stuff!

Greta

Flashaholic
I went to The Rocky Horror Picture Show with a live stage performance along with the movie last night. It was a BLAST!! .... The best part was when my daughter and I walked in and tried to find seats and she says... "Get your little light thingy out, Mom!!"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif She was referring, of course, to my Stylus. So I took it out and we found a couple of seats and then I just ended up keeping out for the whole show as there were many opportunities to use it to find the mardi gras beads that were being flung into the audience and of course during the movie itself when the song "There's a Light...." came on. Yep... this "gettin' culture" stuff is pretty cool... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
[ QUOTE ]
PlayboyJoeShmoe said:
Diesel Dave!

We also frequent a very old (1894) Opera House in Galveston that has seating for midgets. The shows we have seen there were GREAT!!!

What do you know about A-6s? I'm just reading a book by Peter Hunt about the Gulf War with Airwing 2 on the Ranger.

Fascinating stuff!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was born in Texas City, lived in Galveston as a small child.

Intruder NFO.

Latest posts