A redirection....

Greta

Flashaholic
I wouldn't normally do this... and it goes without saying that I wouldn't encourage it to be done by anyone else here... but I'm going to use my "executive powers" and point you all to a thread on the MarketPlace.

I think this is a great thread and I think it is worth being seen by everyone. So if you would all please indulge me.... click on the following link....

Click Here

Empath

Flashaholic
I thought it a thread well worth visiting. It drew my attention quickly, and gets return visits whenever I pop over there.

CPF is all that.... and flashlights too. :twothumbs

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
It reminds me of something I heard once..

"Think not of all the thousands of situations where things fall apart, but of the millions that DON'T."

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Thanks for pointing me to that thread. Since it's in a place I rarely go to, I might never have seen it otherwise. Considering the amount of deals which go on around here, it's amazing how few actually get burned. I've never had any problems with anyone I've ever dealt with here. 9999 times out of 10000 it seems that will be true. Can't say the same for most other hobby sites, or even eBay.

Windscale

Enlightened
There are so many crooks in Ebay. I am glad we have CPF - my daily spiritual sustenance.

Dantor

Enlightened
Sasha, group hug!
73ebabn.gif