New Energizer 2AA Lithium 1.5/3W at Fred Meyer?

made in china

Newly Enlightened
Was at a Fred Meyer this weekend and saw a flashlight I have not seen before. It was a Energizer 2AA (Lithiums) 3W LED flashlight with a 1.5W "LO" mode. Anyone seen this or is it old news? I can't find it on their website. It has a focusing head, and looks to be fairly high quality. Sorry, no Model # as my wife didn't want me to oogle it for too long. A search here did not show up any threads on it yet.

Anyone have one of these? At $29.99 if it's any good I may use my work "tool allowance" to pick one up.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
If you don't mind buying online and a shipping time, there are much brighter lights for a lower price, like the 3W Seoul at DX. Build quality should be is around the same.

For what they are, the Energizer lights are pretty good. but there are better deals online. The 3W one could be an Nuwai X3.

made in china

Newly Enlightened
Good looking out guys. I think I am going to try and buy a DX light soon. Seems to be good deals on there.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Two tips, the first one is relatively obvious:

If you are buying from one of the cheaper sites like DX, look at lights with good reviews here, and be wary that you might have to wait a month or more to get the light(all depends on availability).

Also if you find a relatively cheap Cree/Seoul/Rebel light on eBay, check DX first before buying because I've seen many example where the eBay seller charges twice the DX price.

Latest posts