G2 LED drop in

iholla

Newly Enlightened
I searched:thinking: but there was just too much to filter through!

So Im hoping I can get some quick answers to whats the best LED drop in for my Incan G2? and where to get it at:D

djblank87

Enlightened
Malkoff M60 or a (BOG)/Bug Out Gear Q5 drop in. Those in my opinion are top dogs around here even though I'm still waiting for my BOG Q5.

The Malkoff M60 is a drop in that is in very high demand and when Gene has them up for sale they go fast. But when you see it in action you will know it was worth the time and effort to get one.

djblank87

Enlightened
These drop ins are the price of a G2:huh::huh:

And there worth every penny :thumbsup:. If you ever get a Malkoff drop-in and take it out and compare it to a stock G2L, you will see what all the talk is about.

I will have pictures up in about two hours, I'm heading out right now to take some shots of the Malkoff in action, it will give you a good idea of what they look like.

BOLO for my thread, it is just what your looking for.

**PS a Malkoff or Bug Out Gear/BOG Q5 Drop-in will smoke a stock G2L or 6PL** I have to be fair though the stock G2L is pretty darn bright and the Malkoff is set up to run different, it has a centered hot spot and super throw. Where the G2L in my opinion throws out that great wall of light.

I could be wrong but Al/Size15 could clear that up.

Mag85014.jpg

Malkoff drop-in, at 4' range in a Surefire 6P being power by AW RCR123's.

Last edited: