• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AC's Collection is Dwindling - McGizmo First.. $75 Price drops!

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

I've had a semi-change of heart towards my collection and decided that it needs to thin itself down. I've got no reason to hold the safe queens anymore, so I've decided to put them up for sale.

First up -

The Aleph III, in Chrome, with a single CR123 body and a Seoul P4 emitter. Beautiful light, in basically new condition with maybe a minute of runtime. When they first came out I wanted to own one of every Aleph, and I was 3/4 of the way there when I sold them all to buy my wife's engagement ring. Thought I'd pick back up but have realized it's not my thing.

$275
n12429485_39789989_500.jpg

n12429485_39789990_733.jpg

n12429485_39789991_943.jpg

Next up is a mint Mclux original. First premiered by the Skunk Works team, this light has about a minute of runtime as well. There are a few spots where the head meets the body that look thin, but I think that's just the machining or something. Due to age, the rear O-ring is looking a little haggardly, but that's a pretty easy fix.

$225
n12429485_39789993_1387.jpg

n12429485_39789992_1174.jpg

Lastly, and this is a biggie for me, is my McGizmo-made E-series/Opalec Newbeam. As far as I know, there was only one of these made. Don put an Opalec Newbeam in an E-can module, then machined out the reflector to fit in an E-series head. This one does have a little bit of runtime, but is absolutely spotless. The head is on what I believe to be a Balrog 1-cr123 body with a smoothed out Surefire tailcap. This is a situation where you're not buying the light, you're buying the history of the piece.

$500 - No sweat if this doesn't sell, so no price drops. Sorry fellas :)

n12429485_39789994_1617.jpg

n12429485_39789995_1850.jpg

Terms of sale are simple - I'll take cash, check (will clear before I ship), money order (will also clear before I ship) or paypal (please add 5% for fees). The lights will all ship FEDEX in the US, and I'm covering the shipping cost - I'll ship overseas gladly, but please contact me after posting your intention to buy so we can work out shipping costs.

I'd consider three things in trade for any of the above items -

A Surefire Titan
A Ti-PD-S, Mizer
A Surefire M6 "WeaponTLight"

First "I'll take it" wins, as always.

Last edited:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: AC's Collection is Dwindling - McGizmo First..

Nothing. You guys are super-lame sometimes, you know it??

How about a trade offer??

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just a quick headsup, the M6s with a typo were "Magnumtlight"

Don't think there were any labeled "Weapontlight"

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've seen one (and only one) so I know they're out there..

Really guys, if my prices are too high, PM me and make an offer. Least I can do is say no..

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Heck, if it's too high, at least have the decency to PM and tell me so!

I can't believe there isn't ANY interest in any of these!

Patriot

Flashaholic

Beautiful lights! I just think the customer base is small. You're probably going to pull the most interest from pure collecters. I hope they find this thread because I don't think the prices are unreasonable. Good Luck :)

Free bump.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I did get a couple of PMs with some basics, and to those who responded, thank you - I tried to base my prices off what I could find in the search, and it looks like they're a smidgen high..

I'll give you guys a day to make offers, and then I'll make some bumps. Need the cash for xmas gifts, which will hopefully pay off down the road :p

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmm - doesn't seem to have a SN that I can find..

Don't know what the emitter is, either - Looks to be a Luxeon I, but there is no star so I can't say what it is from there. Looks like it'd be a pretty easy mod to a Seoul, though, even for a klutz like me..

Color of tint is the whitest I've ever seen of a true Luxeon I, with the standard slightly green ring around the edge of the hotspot. The reflector tends to give a tinge of blue outside the hotspot, but all of these colors are only noticeable when you're hunting whitewall - in a real-world application, they're not noticeable..

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dang, guys, what do I have to do to move these?? Christmas is looking pretty dim this year..

And 600 views without any offers? What the heck, guys??

Last edited: