• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Milky Modded Space Needle II

Dawg

Enlightened
This has been modded by the venerable Mod Meister himself and he used a W bin Lux 5 that was described as an overachiever.....That was an understatement if ever. This thing is bright. It has a beam quality that has to be seen to be appreciated. The light was used before I got it and it has some light marks on it here and there. It has been a shelf queen since I got it. It runs off 3 primary 123's.

I will take SOLD $65 was $75 was $80 shipped Conus only and I prefer Paypal cash no credit cards.

~Mike

P1000157.jpg

P1000158.jpg

Beamshot of the Spaceneedle (on right) against a P1DCE on High from 50 feet
Hotspot at 50 feet is over 7 feet in diameter.

P1000176.jpg

Last edited:

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: Milky Modded Space Needle II

What size mag is it? What's the heat sink? Runtime?
Spaceneedle II........It is a 2 C Mag and it runs on 3 123's. As for the heatsink, not sure. Mr Bulk would know. Runtime??? dont know that either. It still has the original batteries in it with about 2 minutes of total accumulated use on them in the last year.

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: Milky Modded Space Needle II ** Another Price Drop**

60 bucks shipped. This light is as bright as a ROP and throws better. If it does not go at this price, I am keeping it.:thumbsup:

BSBG

Enlightened

Direct drive, or regulated?

BSBG

Enlightened

So, the answer is direct drive?

addictedmatt

Enlightened
I received the light today! That was super fast shipping, and that package would have survived a bomb blast. Thank you! This light is awesome, it looks twice as bright as my p1d ce. Manzerick was right, What a steal!!!!!:rock:

Last edited:

Dawg

Enlightened
I received the light today! That was super fast shipping, and that package would have survived a bomb blast. Thank you! This light is awesome, it looks twice as bright as my p1d ce. Manzerick was right, What a steal!!!!!:rock:
Glad it got to you so fast. USPS has been coming through for me. It is a very usable and bright package glad you like it.

~Mike