• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**Arcmania modded Surefire KL2/SSC/multi-function w/M3T tube, RPM tail

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is one of the finest Surefire mods ever.

I commissioned two of these heads from Arcmania, who enlisted the excellent services of machinist Katokichi to fabricate the LE. I am letting one of them go to a new owner.

The mod started with a new, sealed KL2. Kato machined an inner heatsink that incorporated a centering groove to mate to the modded McR38 reflector.

The converter is an ROF, with an input range of Vf to 12 V. Multifunctions include low, medium, high, blink, fast blink, marker, strobe, wave, hi/low, heartbeat and SOS. LED current on high is 950 mA.

The converter is sealed inside the LE module, and Mike added electronic reverse polarity protection.

LED is a Seoul P4 USW0H.

I completed the light with an M3T tube, no adapter necessary. Bringing up the rear is a new RPM tail w/ trit slots.

This mod is perfect. The bezel seats perfectly flush, the head mates to the tube with no gap, and the light functions flawlessly. There are no blemishes or cosmetic defects on the light whatsoever.

$375 shipped priority US, international inquire.

Light is sold, thanks qarawol!

Last edited:

qarawol

Enlightened
Re: Arcmania modded Surefire KL2/SSC/multi-function w/M3T tube, RPM tail

Hi LED Zeppelin,

Okay!... A solid... I'll Take It!

PayPal sent.

I HATE YOU!!! :thumbsup:

Let me know.

Njoy...

qarawol

Enlightened
The ARC mania modded KL2 has arrived to its new home.

Y'all missed out. This is one bad a$$ Flashlight!

Truly a Custom Made piece!

A TTM Digital-II UI in a smaller package = WOW!!! It's nice to have multi modes.

Kudos to LED Zeppelin for a smooth transaction. All is well.

Njoy...