SF M95 question

Casebrius

Newly Enlightened
I have a SF M95 and was wondering if there is a replacement body I can get so I can use it with the weapon mount on it. Fairly new to the forums so I don't know what to look for. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Patriot

Flashaholic

Size15's

Flashaholic
I have a SF M95 and was wondering if there is a replacement body I can get so I can use it with the weapon mount on it. Fairly new to the forums so I don't know what to look for. any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Hi,
The M95 WeaponLight features the MH90 housing body that specifically features an integrated Picatinny rail mount.

Are you asking if there is any way to replace the rail mount section with a 'straight body' so you can more comfortably use it as a hand-held light?

If this is the case then the answer is yes you can.
You need an A19 & an A21 - combined they replace the MH90.

The A21 is the Classic Universal Housing Body. It comes only in standard black anodised finish. One end of the A21 is threaded like a standard TailCap-end of a SureFire body. The other end of the A21 is threaded to accept Lamp Modules (such as the LU60 used by the M95).

The A19 is a Classic body extension adapter that allows the body to hold an additional SF123A battery. The A19 is threaded to screw onto the standard TailCap-end of a SureFire body, and the TailCap screws onto the other end. The A19 comes only in standard black anodised finish.

If your M95 has a TailCap switch with a tape pressure switch and you would like a standard flashlight TailCap - the Z41-BK (Black) LockOut TailCap is a non-clickie TailCap used by the 6P/Z2 etc. If you want a Clickie TailCap I suggest the Z59 (Black).

Does this help?

Al

Last edited: