• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! - Milky ML2 with custom Circuit and Seoul Emitter

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
As the title says, this is a Milky-modded SureFire L2. The high is now up to 200 lumens (per Milky's estimate) and the resistor was replaced to keep the low around 15-ish lumens. I just bought this light, but it's just a bit too long for my intended use. It is pristine with the exception of a pin-head sized mark on the very end of the tailcap; not even noticeable unless you're looking for it.

Here's a link with tons of useful info on the light:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/168545

Price is $Sold shipped CONUS (see edit below) with insurance your choice for $4. I'm not responsible for lost lights without insurance. Payment is by PayPal only to ericmcmullan (at) gmail (dot) com.

First "I'll take it..." :)

*edit* Also open to internation shipping, anywhere Global Priority mail goes, for $20 additional.

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: FS - Milky ML2 with custom Circuit and Seoul Emitter

I own the dandy shown in the link. Skalomax was nice enough to sell one of his lights. :) Whoever buys this light will love it. :thumbsup:

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast

Also comes with original packaging, a SureFire holster and, of course, the Milky "seal" around the bezel.

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll also open to international shipping with a $20 fee as long as it's somewhere Global Priority mail ships.