Beamshots: Malkoff M60 Q2, SL UltraStinger, Vector 1 Million CP

djblank87

Enlightened
Ok guys, I took a some shots inside and outside with the following lights:
1. Streamlight UltraStinger, fully charged.
2. Surefire 6P, Malkoff M60 Q2 Drop-In, Powered By AW RCR123's.
3. Vector 1 million Cp Spotlight.

Line Up:
Mag85032.jpg

Mag85024.jpg

Streamlight UltraStinger at 8':
Mag85034.jpg

Vector 1 Million CP Spotlight 8':
Mag85036.jpg

Malkoff M60 Q2 Drop In 8':
Mag85037.jpg

Outdoor shots at 100', target a remote control car box:

Streamlight UltraStinger 100':
Mag85039.jpg

Vector 1 million CP at 100':
Mag85041.jpg

Malkoff M60 Q2 at 100':
Mag85040.jpg

Ok guys I know these are not the greatest by any means, but this epic battle of beamshots will only get WAY better soon. In the next few days I will remove the SL UltraStinger and Vector and those will be replaced with the Tiablo A9, BOG Q5 and one of my Tigerlights.

I will include better targets and tree shots, I'm just waiting for the BOG Q5 to come in and then I will get this updated with better shots. Enjoy guys and I will get the new pictures up very soon. :thumbsup:

djblank87

Enlightened
Reserved for updates....

Also mods, I tired to lower the picture size at least four times on the first four pictures but it will not change.

IcantC

Enlightened
Great work! Why does the box look to be farther away in the first picture?

lebox97

Enlightened
yah - it would be more interesting/beneficial if you picked the same zoom level and/or cropped them the same way

look at the stove on the left side zooming in/getting closer on each shot ... it makes the spill and hot spot suspect

Last edited:

djblank87

Enlightened
Hey guys sorry about the zoom. In the first one outdoors I did not zoom in and on the rest I did. This is not my camera so I was just getting used to it.

I got a new tripod today and will have the Malkoff M60 Q2, BOG Q5 and Tiablo A9 updated in this thread within the next few days. I got my tracking number on the BOG Q5 and should have it by Saturday.

I promise the pictures will come out better next time these where just to test the camera. More pictures coming up soon. :grin2: