• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-Jets22 N Cell with LEDS_ASAP 1W Luxeon keychain light

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Putting up my trusty Jets22 N cell Al body with a custom 1W Luxeon head from LEDS_ASAP for sale now that I've got a 'Wee' upgrade. :D Been carried on a keychain in my waistpouch so has light signs of wear but still works great & body has been cleaned up nicely. Beam is a very usable square flood with very slight sidespill. Comes with one NiMh N size battery & one semi-used alkaline N cell. Here's a photo of it when I first got it. Selling for US$65 (cash PayPal, CC PayPal please add 4%) shipped by regular airmail worldwide.
SOLD

original.jpg

Last edited:

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Jets22 N Cell with LEDS_ASAP 1W Luxeon keychain light for sale*ONLY $65 now*

This is a deal. These Jets22 N bodies are almost jewel like.

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Re: Jets22 N Cell with LEDS_ASAP 1W Luxeon keychain light for sale*ONLY $65 now*

Multi question time... :huh:

Any chance of a photo of the real thing? Is it a multi or single mode light? How does the keyring attach? Whew... :whistle:

Regards

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unfortunatly these days people just don't understand what this is.
What this is is a replacment body for an ARC AAA which uses an N cell. This one includes a custom 1 watt head. It is quite a bright little thing for it's size. N cells are small and these flashlights are small.
The workmanship on these is amazing. Jetts 22 was well known a few years ago for the work he did. Unfortunatly he disapeared owing some CPF'rs lights. too bad.
In the end if you need a tiny flashlight this may well do it for you. It is also somewhat historical. There were not many of these made..even fewer with the specail head.
You may ask how I know about these. I have several. Mine are not the bare aluminum type they have a type III finish and are currently being used with some surplus ARc AAA UV heads.

Maybe the request for a current image of the light will help it sell I suppose that depends on how beat up it is.
When new these were a really cool tiny ARC AAA body replacment.
Good luck with the sale.
Yaesumofo

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

yaesumofo, thanks for replying on my behalf!:twothumbs

SunnyQueensland, that is a photo of the real thing & the present condition is about 85% similar to what you see as I've already cleaned the light up a good deal. I'm really busy at the moment & not able to take & post another photo of it.

It is a single mode light & the tail has a hole through which a ring can be attached & a notch to enable it to tailstand.

I'm back till the 9th Sunday but will be away again from the 11-14th. :eek: