So, you find $100...

iced_theater

Enlightened
I'd probably put it in my wallet and use it in about a week when I go to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert.

But if it were just "light" wise, I just ordered a Fenix T1, so I would probably pay for that light, and maybe get a L2T as well.

qadsan

Newly Enlightened
I'd put in a limit order @ $16.10 to buy 5 shares of CREE. If the order fills over the coming weeks, then hopefully you'll be enjoying its ride up next year.

If I had to buy a light, the VB-16 from DX has always looked interesting to me for a low cost light, but I'd probably save up a bit more money and buy a Novatac 120P.

Also, the new Lumapower M1 with the Q5 would probably be pretty cool to have. The Olight T10 Q5 also looks interesting. And so does the yet to be released NiteCore. I just dunno...there are too many lights out there and I can see why plenty of people end up buying all kinds of lights to try out. Check the CPF classifieds for some great deals on all kinds of lights. The CPF sell section has become one of my favorite forums to check out.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I were to fine $100, I would try to find the owner.

But, if I came into $100 in an ethically correct manner, I would probably find another $100 and get a Surefire Aviator A2.

Now if I found £100, I would find another £50 and get a Lummi Raw Ti.

Numbers

Enlightened
I would just remember it well (regardless of what I did with it, and assuming there was no owner to return it to) because someday I would probably lose $100.

Actually, I know a woman that just "lost" $2,000 by leaving it in the bank envelope on the passenger seat of her car at the car wash. Shortly after leaving she returned to see if anyone found it -- no luck, duh. Luckily her husband is an easy going guy and she is still healthy.
And no, it's not my wife. I would not be healthy after having a heart attack if it had been.

Last edited:

IcantC

Enlightened
I'd probably go buy some homeless peeps some food with it. Round em up and take them for some warm food. Or go donate to a charity.

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
About a year ago I found 100 pesos in the street (100 is also our biggest denomination note)
I was with a friend heading to a barbeque, so the decision was pretty easy: we went to a wine store and purchased the best 4 wines we can get with that money :)
I felt great and my other friends enjoyed the wine too.

Pablo

Phaetos

Enlightened
I'd probably put it in my wallet and use it in about a week when I go to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert.

I'd love to go to that show. I checked the schedules, they are playing 2 and 3 TIMES on one day. That means their group is split all over the place. I don't think it will be worth the $35 charge for the cheap seats. :thumbsdow

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd put it in my wallet and keep it there until needed.
If I absolutely had to buy a flashlight, I'd get this one and save the rest.
Heh, I might get it anyway. It's captivating...

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would stick the money in an envelope and just wait until the next latest and greatest was released (Novatac 240-P? :)).

I've pretty much purchased just about every light, knife and Maxpedition bag I could possibly want, so I'm running out of possibilities.