Cheers for Aerostich!

Daekar

Enlightened
I just got my Aerostich Roadcrafter II 1-piece motorcycle suit and tested it on the ride to work today - would've been a drive without the suit, let me tell you. All I had on in addition to regular clothes was some Underarmor, legs and shirt. The Roadcrafter went on over my regular clothes, winter riding gloves and helmet on, and off I went. It was 32 degrees F when I left, and the only part of me that got cold was my fingertips! If I had been able to find my gloveliners, they would've been fine too. Anybody who wants an easy to put-on and take-off suit for 3 to 4 season riding should definitely check one out! Especially because it has plenty of pockets that would fit flashlights... :whistle:

benh

Newly Enlightened
I've had a Roadcrafter 2 piece for about a year and have put about 6000 miles on it. I prefer the fit and lines of the 1 piece, but didn't want to sacrifice the flexibility of the 2 piece.

I like it. Makes me feel very secure and well protected, and it's not heinously uncomfortable in the summer as long as I'm moving.

When it's really hot, I'll use the RC pants (held up by their zip-on overall thingy) and a mesh jacket. It's a great combo for longer trips in hot weather.

The only issue I've found with the 1 piece suits (or with my 2 piece when zipped together) is that using the restroom becomes a logistical challenge. Better than half the suit wants to sit on the nasty floor. I'd welcome advie on how to better deal with this minor issue.

If I were to replace my Roadcrafter, I'd look very hard at Motoport's Kevlar suits. They've got mesh and non-mesh, zip in liners, etc. They appear to be among the high end in motorcycle suits.