• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Mac Torch Complete Package ** SOLD **

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

(Click on image for larger view)

This is going to be a nice Christmas present for someone who has been wanting a complete Mac Torch package
. I have several of these torches and "MaxBlasters," so figured I would make my first flashlight BST sale thread with one of these great lights. This will allow you to get one of the original Torches made by the master-modder, Mac, with extra parts.

Included in package:
  • Pewter Torch with Osram 64623, MOP metal reflector, Borofloat glass lens, 10A push-button tailcap. Torch in perfect condition, with no scratches or marks. Like new condition.
  • Two 14.4V 1400mAh battery packs, freshly charged ready to "fire" up the night.
  • Two additional (new) Osram 64623 12V bulbs.
  • Set of my charging magnets.
  • Universal 9.6V to 18V NiCad/NiMH charger with 0.9 or 1.8A charge switch (use 0.9A setting for these packs), and aligator leads.
Conditions/Warnings:
  • PayPal & CONUS Only. Add $10 if PayPal credit card is used. First posted, unconditional "I'll Take It" will have priority, but payment must be made within 24hrs after I send you PM, or it moves to next backup person in line. (If no CONUS buyers, I will consider shipping outside USA for extra fee)
  • Price includes Priority Mail Shipping with DC, but no insurance (ask in PM if wanted).
  • While this light is a blast, it is not a toy. It is not to be left unattended, nor used by children or in a reckless manner. This Torch is called "The Torch" (in the American interpretation of the word) because it will burn things.
  • Buyer assumes all responsibility for its safe & proper use, care, and storage (i.e. don't set it on surface until cooled down). It is best to use The Torch in <30-45sec increments. Feel the body and metal head....and if it is getting hot (which it will), take a break and let it cool down....this will allow you to enjoy it for a long time.
  • While I am 100% sure all items are as represented above, no returns allowed on this item, so be sure before you agree to buy item, or ask questions.
  • Pictured Slanket is not included.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

HANGMAN

Banned
Re: F/S Mac Torch Complete Package $380

First posted, unconditional "I'll Take It"
HAPPEN TO HAVE THE CARRIER THAT CAME WITH THEM IN THE BEGINNING TOO? I KNOW... I'M CRAMPING YOUR NEW WELDING STYLE, JUST ASKING. THINK YOU'LL PM BACK TO ME NOW (WASN'T THIS MY IDEA IN THE 1ST PLACE?)!
THANKS -HANGMAN

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Sold to HANGMAN. Thanks and enjoy! Shipping on Monday.

I have had 2 people ask me if I have "the carrier" that came with them in the beginning. I'm not sure what people are asking about as the "carrier." Do you mean the MagLite plastic shelf package? Not much of value in that, but what you see is what came from Mac. I do have the box the universal charger came in.

lowatts

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure... but sounds like maybe they thought this light came with a battery "carrier" for separate cells instead of the wrapped battery packs.