Brightest edc sized light with pocketclip.

slvoid

Newly Enlightened
I currently have a hds edc 42 lumens and I'm looking to moving on lumens wise. I get the batteries purchased for me at work so run time/battery life is of no concern. As long as it can run for 30-60 minutes balls to the wall, I'm happy. I'm simply looking for the brightest light available that runs off a single 123 battery, that comes a small hds edc style form factor, and has a pocket clip.
(Preferably something that can squeeze out as much light as possible at max brightness, I hate it when it ramps down halfway through and I gotta pop a new battery in with the old one half spent).

xiaowenzu

Banned
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/180439

I've got the Novatac 120T and I can tell you it's an amazing light. More than 120 REAL lumens out the front, so it'll probably be ~180 Lumens at the emitter (which is the figure that other manufacturer's will quote)

Surprisingly, I love the beam shape the most... you have to see it to believe it - it's very, very even with a lovely hotspot.

You can also get the 120P, which is just as bright but has more features, such are more brightness mode. Oh, and the button is flush so it can tail stand.

Personally, the 120T is growing on me, I love the protruding tactical button... and simpler U.I.

Last edited: