Who did/will/won't purchase a Fenix T1?

Have you/will you purchase the Fenix T1

• I have already placed an order.

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • I will likely purchase it later.

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • I will look at the reviews and then decide.

Votes: 66 28.2%
  • I probably will not buy it.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • No, I will not buy this light.

Votes: 59 25.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

meuge

Enlightened
Well, as the thread title indicates, I am curious how what's the consensus about the new T1, while its performance is still a mystery, and how many people took the plunge sight unseen.

Ski Trucker

Newly Enlightened
Can't wait for Santa to bring me mine, but I did have to email him the add form the Fenix Store. :twothumbs :paypal:

Last edited:

da.gee

Enlightened
I would really like to know if it takes 3.7 RCRs. I like the look a lot. If it performs as advertised I think its a winner.

wishywashy7

Enlightened
count me in...if its anything like the P3D Q5, with the ability to harmlessly run on turbo for extended periods due to more aluminum to act as a larger heatsink, it should be a winner:thumbsup:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Off hand it looks like a viable purchase since it combines with current tech. Since its from fenix, it would be reasonable priced.....

jeep44

Newly Enlightened
I already sent my order in. It's not like I need *another* flashlight, but sometimes I just can't help myself-Paypal makes it just too easy...:shakehead

RobStar

Newly Enlightened
This looks like a great little surefire killer, for $70 !! Already pre-ordered it, I expect it will be as good as my other Fenix lights.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like one, but i am going to wait for other peoples views and opinions on it first

savumaki

Enlightened
You have missed one option; "I don't care"

Thats for people who are looking for a specific light which this does not fill the bill for. Or put it another way, not everyone is in line to buy the latest Fenix (I already own enough) rant over;

djblank87

Enlightened
I'm going to place an order soon for one, if I do not like it I will sale it. The only thing I do not like is the tailcap color, :ironic: Tactical does not mean put a bright tailcap on a light, make it black and keep it KISS simple.

If you drop your light and can not find it then go to your backup :thumbsup:

Mercaptan

Enlightened
The T1 doesn't seem to offer any unique attributes aside from being a 'step-up Fenix' - e.g. I can't quite figure out what this light boasts over say, a Regalight WT1 or a CL1H.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
This looks like a great little surefire killer, for $70 !! Already pre-ordered it, I expect it will be as good as my other Fenix lights.

In that case, it's not going to be much of a Surefire killer. ;)

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call me shallow, but I just don't like the looks of it. I don't have any plans to purchase it.

xiaowenzu

Banned
It's one of the ugliest light's I've ever seen! :shakehead The tail design is that old style 3 prong design, that reminds me of some 70's space ship design. LOL :whistle:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
for the people yearning for an "i dont care" option, that means you dont vote, if you arent going to buy one thats great, but dont go into great detail as to why you arent going to buy one, because we dont care.

But the OP asked specifically for members who won't buy, too. So while you don't, the OP seems to care.

I might buy one. I am curious, and Fenix aren't bad lights.

bernie

Marduke

Flashaholic
I'm going to place an order soon for one, if I do not like it I will sale it. The only thing I do not like is the tailcap color, :ironic: Tactical does not mean put a bright tailcap on a light, make it black and keep it KISS simple.

If you drop your light and can not find it then go to your backup :thumbsup:

Comes with spare rubber boot, probably black... :whistle: