[HELP] How to remove this from Surefire D2?

DrAg0n

Banned
Photo0300.jpg

I am trying to remove the pocket clip, it seems logged in there, do i have to remove the front bezel the force it out or something? or is it permanently there?

lightemup

Flashaholic*
Please wait for further clarification, but on my executive series Surefires you take the bezel off, and use some kind of string / paracord etc and loop it under the clip. Take the two ends in one hand and pull upwards (in the opposite direction to the tailcap). The other hand should be holding the flashlight body, and trying to keep the rope centred and parallel to the light... This should do the trick.

Again though this technique may not apply to the D2, hopefully someone can chime in and confirm or better explain my method :)

Per Arne

Enlightened
When removeing the pocket clip on the SureFire E-series, the O-ring is more exposed for damage and dirt... I am not sure how this will influence the lights water-resistance :whistle: but then again, I allways use silikon gel on my lights!

edit: I used lightemup's method to remove the pocket clip on my E-Series, be carefull not to loose the little plastic thing that probably will follow the clip out...

Last edited: