Need Help Identifying a Surefire E1E

Paul Cataldo

Newly Enlightened
Guys,
I have acquired a Surefire E1E light recently, and I actually have plans to sell this light, and I would first like to see if you experts can help me gather a little info on it.
It's probably not that complicated, but this particular E1E is a shiny silver finish, almost like a Titanium look.
Now I have never owned another E1E, but I THINK that this particular one I have has a slightly different head than the others I've seen. There is a series of milled out "dimples" around the perimeter of the head. These milled out "dimples" are almost teardrop shaped.
The light has a clip on it, and the numbers on the head are "A43188".
I'm going to check the TADGear website again, just to confirm, but IIRC, these milled out "teardrops" are not usually seen on most E1E's. As I said though, I will check again to see if I am correct in this assumption.
Can anyone tell me about these? Are they just a short run of Titanium colored E1E's that Surefire did or what???
I have not seen them before.
Thanks for any help guys.
Oh, just so you guys know, I do not currently have a way to post a pic at this time, or I would have done so. (Kodak digital photo software had to go, as it was giving me major problems)...
Thanks guys.

bouncer

Enlightened
I believe that would be an E1 not an E1E in gun metal grey finish. If you could post a pic we could be sure. I'll look around to see if I can find one.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
sounds like what already been pointed out, the older E1 "Excutve" between the older ones with clip on the bezel and the current production version. this version was also offered in type-II anodizing black if I remember correctly.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The E1e-SG (Satin Grey) features the tear drop style bezel (previously seen on the E1 and E2). It does not have the anti-roll hexagonal bezel of normal E1e/E2e

Paul Cataldo

Newly Enlightened
Is it this light?

This may be the less expensive, non-HA version that Surefire used to offer. Only the HA (type III anodization) version of the E1E is shown on the Surefire site now. The page for the E2E still shows both versions.

Ok gentlemen, I made a mistake. It does NOT say "E1E", but rather, just "E1".
The first link up above, entitled "Is it this light" by asdalton, is the exact same light I have.
Thanks for clearing that up guys.
Anyone know what I should ask for this light? I figure someone could give it a good home..
Thanks for the help guys.