• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aspherical Mag 1C SOLD

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Aspherical Mag 1C. Just received from Ledean a month ago. Have way overspent my flashlight budget, so some nice lights are going to be up for sale. Here is the original sales thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/161748

Has all the goodies: 52mm aspherical lens and finned head. I used an 18650 cell in it, and so I will leave inside the body tube the cardboard wrap I inserted to line up the cell better. (If you will be using a C li-ion, or don't want it, just pull it out). Incredible throw. $130.00 shipped, USPS Priority Mail. (Add $4 if PP CC/DC). SOLD

PayPal only. If PayPal credit or debit card, add fees as shown above.

1st unconditional "I'll take it". Pls. follow up with prompt payment. If no payment within 2 hrs. of my PM to you w/ PP info., I reserve the right to re-offer the item.

Pls. PM me and indicate if you will be using cash/bank transfer PP or CC/DC PP, and I'll PM PP info. to you. (If you want insurance, let me know when you PM me and I will figure your cost. Otherwise, I will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail.)

International Sales Policies:

1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift.

2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping.

3) If we make a deal, we will agree on the manner and cost of shipping, and you will pay that amt., in addition to sales price listed above, at the time of sale. If I get charged more at the P.O. than we figured, I will ask you to pay the difference. If it's less, I'll PP you the difference.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aspherical Mag 1C

I will use whatever payment method you may ask but, I don't use PayPal. "I'll take it"----and, sorry for the condition (!!) if you will take some other form of payment---I'll send cash if you would so desire. Please let me know.

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I dunno if he will sell it to me without PayPal. His call.

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Also, I'm guess this is "like new"---appears to be....Mr. Austin??

Karl

stitch_paradox

Enlightened

Hey Karl aren't you looking for an aspheric mag for quite sometime now? Well, lucky you! By the way, this is a cool light from Ledean, I enjoy it alot. Plus if you change the lens with a diffuser lens it actually works quite good as all around light.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the cooperation and speedy deal!!:faint: I also appreciate the support of the members with the Bronx (?) cheer in the background!:D Happy Thanksgiving!!

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Andrew, received the light today in great order!! :twothumbs Thanks once again. Please let me know if you have received my payment.

Karl

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Andrew, received the light today in great order!! :twothumbs Thanks once again. Please let me know if you have received my payment.

Karl

Karl,

Payment received today, exactly as promised. It was a pleasure doing business with such an honorable CPFer. :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving!